Body Jam Body Combat Body Pump Aerobics

orangetree

orangetree.

you are asking a load of 50 to 70 year olds who like 19 to 25 year old ladys about body jam ??? body combat ???? body pump aerobics who are NOT Fitness FANATICS but like leisurly exersise ( either ST or LT ) with the said ladys ?

grow up and go and get yourself a life young man .

SAD... doesnt even come anywhere near you !

dave2

get a thai woman, best aerobics invented yet, membership is reet pricey though.

phew, im tired just reading these gym posts "Body Jam Body Combat Body Pump Aerobics" *shudder*

I think orangetree is probably looking for more than a two minute work out!

orangetree.

you are asking a load of 50 to 70 year olds who like 19 to 25 year old ladys about body jam ??? body combat ???? body pump aerobics who are NOT Fitness FANATICS but like leisurly exersise ( either ST or LT ) with the said ladys ?

grow up and go and get yourself a life young man .

SAD... doesnt even come anywhere near you !

dave2

Oh my god! This response is so offensive. Orangetree was asking for fitness information and is having responses regarding sex with young thai ladies, what has this got to do with the question. It is people like you that turn people off this forum. I am not a 50 to 70 year old who likes to have sex with young Thai ladies.

Powerhouse, Platinum and California Wow all do the said fitness classes.

Powerhouse Gym on Nimmanheimin, Fitness Thailand behind Icon Square, probably California Wow gym. Platinum is closed. You could also try regular aerobics at the 700 year stadium, Lotus Kam Tieng parking lot, and a bunch of other places in the evenings. You can ask the instructors there where to go for more demanding workouts.

I don't really know what to say about the rash of immature and aggressive responses to your simple inquiry. But I can tell you this: Puwa's Rule #3 For Living Happily in Thailand is "Avoid all non-essential contact with other farang." Someday perhaps I will list all 10 rules.

Another usless response...

Reminds me of a song awhile back...wanna hear it, well here it comes..

"Pump up the jam, pump it up

While you're feet are stomping, and the jam is pumpin'

look at here, the crowd is jumpin'

Pump it up alittle more,

Get the party moving on the dance floor

Seek us that's where the party's at

and you'll find out if you're too bad

Ieeeya, don't want a place to stay

get your booty on the floor tonight,

Make my day "

post-46099-1231049014_thumb.jpg

Another usless response...

Reminds me of a song awhile back...wanna hear it, well here it comes..

"Pump up the jam, pump it up

While you're feet are stomping, and the jam is pumpin'

look at here, the crowd is jumpin'

Pump it up alittle more,

Get the party moving on the dance floor

Seek us that's where the party's at

and you'll find out if you're too bad

Ieeeya, don't want a place to stay

get your booty on the floor tonight,

Make my day "

Way too much of the wrong meds Johnnie Boy. Stop by and I'll cure that!!

Orangetree, you kinda asked for it, though not intentionally. Yeah, alot of unpleasant ppl on here. And other times even the pleasant ones get a little irate. But c'est la vie; it's our forum - all of us. Younger hipper funner ppl can be here too. I hate to see newbies n younger folk run off so easy.

As a gen'l rule, if you go to a fancy gym, as per the other CM gym thread, you'll find they have the fancy classes with fancy names and ideas to them. You seem to hint that you want combat or boot camp type training. Why not go for a Thai experience and sign on to train at a Muay Thai boxing camp and learn some moves ? You'll end up doing a ton of crunches, learn some defense, and exercise your full body. Meanwhile you get immersed in one pervasive element of Thai culture too. Should be fun.

And don't start your own boxing camp thread or you'll get hammered again. Use the search function in the upper rt corner of the screen to get a CM forum-specific thread search for Muay Thai.

• 2 weeks later...
Powerhouse Gym on Nimmanheimin, Fitness Thailand behind Icon Square, probably California Wow gym. Platinum is closed. You could also try regular aerobics at the 700 year stadium, Lotus Kam Tieng parking lot, and a bunch of other places in the evenings. You can ask the instructors there where to go for more demanding workouts.

I don't really know what to say about the rash of immature and aggressive responses to your simple inquiry. But I can tell you this: Puwa's Rule #3 For Living Happily in Thailand is "Avoid all non-essential contact with other farang." Someday perhaps I will list all 10 rules.

thanks for that reply above - ı hope to ındeed avoıd contact wıth the people that make those ımmature and aggressive responses - but ı can do just as well - perhaps had they gone to body jam body pump body combat class or ındeed any sort of fıtness class ...ın theır lıfes... they wouldnt end up fat bald old men wıth hypertensıon and hıgh cholesterol bad skın and pıles and therefore wouldnt then have to move to thaıland to get a young women just because they couldnt get one ın theır own country............. and noone else wants them - because wıthout vıagra they cant keep ıt up for 20 seconds (a press up that ıs!!!!)

cıao for now lovely forum users and thanks to the very few that are good people....x

Hey it can be a tough crowd sometimes on TV, but don't be deterred.

I think it was just your title that elicited the scathing responses....the old uns are not used to caps and phrases like "Body Jam" ....lol

As an old geez of 57 who enjoys sportbike riding, diving (full cave, mixed gas, technical) and assorted other myriad young man's sports....I say welcome to you in CM! Don't be put off by the blather....post your questions and impressions, and we'll do our best to help you.

orangetree.

they wouldnt end up fat bald old men wıth hypertensıon and hıgh cholesterol bad skın and pıles and therefore wouldnt then have to move to thaıland to get a young women just because they couldnt get one ın theır own country.

Awwwwww ... hes upset : (

Bless : )

dave2