My 1000th Post.

Jockstar

I know that theres more important things in life. But can we have a drink on me for my 1000th post? Thanks. Also lets think of those people affected by the disaster. If you're religious. say a prayer. If your not then take a moment to reflect. But on a more up beat note. Hurray to me!

I know that theres more important things in life. But can we have a drink on me for my 1000th post? Thanks. Also lets think of those people affected by the disaster. If you're religious. say a prayer. If your not then take a moment to reflect. But on a more up beat note. Hurray to me!

Nice one Jockstar

congrats, i'll have a drink for you tonight :o

Nice one Jockstar

congrats, i'll have a drink for you tonight :D

Congratulations Jock,

heres to another 1000  :D

Cheers Dave and Pablo. Just having a beer.

But then , what else is new? :o

Nice one Jockstar

congrats, i'll have a drink for you tonight :D

Congratulations Jock,

heres to another 1000  :D

Cheers Dave and Pablo. Just having a beer.

But then , what else is new? :o

I'll have a wee dram for you mate. congrats. :D

well only if you can raise a glass to my 500th then :o

chock dee ?

Just did. Chok dii!

You piss heads...I'll have another for you. :D

Still celebrating today. Having a beer and then a few JW's. Am i celebrating or am i just a pisshead? :D

Already had a "few" before I logged on, but in your case, ok, I'll have one? more.

Cheers.

keg_pounding_sm_clr.gif

I know that theres more important things in life. But can we have a drink on me for my 1000th post? Thanks.Hurray to me!

And all of them crap.

well let's then have an ice blue or two on my century post too :D

Already had a "few" before I logged on, but in your case, ok, I'll have one? more.

Cheers.

keg_pounding_sm_clr.gif

Now now Boris no need to be like that. Did you not get any Xmas presents or something?

Kreon have a couple off blues for me.

Ken. Enjoy! I think you have already! :o:D

I celebrated for you last night Jockstar, I finished at 10.30 this morning. :o

######, I just made my 1,000 post as well. I better get my dancing shoes on as now I have to celebrate for myself. :D

Congrats Tornado. I'll have a JW and soda for you. Enjoy your dancing and celebrating. :D:D:D

Reminds me of "Blue Ocean". I think that is what they used to call it in Edinburgh.

Tennents Super! Can you get it here? I am sure Jockstar used to drink that!

I used to live on the stuff - a couple of cans before heading out to the pub. A bit like chang. Where you from Jockstar, Airdrie? Do you ken Bishopbriggs, Hamilton, Leith, Torry, Wishaw?

Congrats on your posting, some have been god to read

neeranam

Edited by Neeranam

Reminds me of "Blue Ocean". I think that is what they used to call it in Edinburgh.

Tennents Super! Can you get it here? I am sure Jockstar used to drink that!

I used to live on the stuff - a couple of cans before heading out to the pub. A bit like chang. Where you from Jockstar, Airdrie? Do you ken Bishopbriggs, Hamilton, Leith, Torry, Wishaw?

Congrats on your posting, some have been god to read

neeranam

Hey Neeranam! Do you actually like supers? Like drinking tar. Havent tasted it for years. I think the last time was when i was about 16 and had a bottle of Thunderbird to go with a couple of cans. Fukc was i smashed or what? After that a progressed onto a more superior drink. Buckfast! Ah the things you do when you're a teenager. Anyway mate thanks for the congrats. By the way i know most of the places mentioned.I come from Bellshill. Used to go to college at Springburn(near the Briggs). Airdrie is not far from Bellshill as is Hamilton. Wishaw not far also.But you already know that. Played for Jerviston Boys Club when i was younger. Heard of Leith. Trainspotting and all that. Torry? Not sure. My old man is from Viewpark. What about yourself?

Edited by Jockstar

True Neeranam, a couple of cans of Tennants Super was always good appetiser before going the pub. If I found myself a bit short on cash I would get Heldenbrau Super which is much the same only a seems a little thicker. If I was flush I would opt for Carlsberg Special Brew but you would get the name 'posh' for yourself if anyone saw you drinking that where I came from. :o

Leith, Irving Welsh, Trainspotting, brilliant.

Whats an Ice Blue?

Boris, even at the worst of times one has to keep on smiling.........

sorry allready had a few :D

its a great beer from the phillipines, but now brewed by singha in thailand :D

called actually blue ice, 6.3%....large bottle about 40 baht :D

okay having a couple more :o

Once again not drinking beer today. Still drinking my Johnny Walker with soda. Cheers!

Jockstar!

I know i am somehow late......and there area lot bad news in between....

tomorrow is newyear....and today( and tomorrow) i celebrate....

both you and the new year.

All is welcome home to me to celebrate.....

You all have to pay all you're drinks......have to pay fo sitting down in my sofa.....pay for looking on my TV-screen.....

...and atleast....its all FOR FREE!

for those who find me....

See you all next year.