Acer Aspire 4530 - Webcam Problem

Mac1

I have a 4 month old Acer Aspire 4530 with a built in "crystal eyes" webcam. The problem is that the cam almost never work.

Have been at Phantip Pattaya 2 times already, still the same problem, work, not work, work, not work.......

The technicians dont seems to find the problem. Any other owner of Acer aspire out there, who have the same problem, and how did you solve it ?

Also the screen "black out" / freeze, multiple times, so i must remove the battery and charger totally, to get it started again.

Also the machine get very hot after only 10 minute, you not want place it on your "lap" - shure not a Laptop machine this, unless u want your "eggs friend"..... :o

I will not recommend Acer to anyone.

I've got an Acer Aspire 4520 and everything works perfectly. Have had it for more than a year now. The only extra thing I did was get one of those stands with the fans installed in it and placed it under the laptop because it does get warm, it does help to speed up things aswell. The people I use for any problems atall are on the top floor of Tukcom. They'll check it out there in front of you if you want and speak english quite well. They are also very used to Acer.

Edited by joskydive