Jump to content

U S A -travel- Authorization Required As Of January 12

Recommended Posts

As of January 12, 2009 it will not be possible any longer to travel to the USA without an on line Travel Authorization:

1.WELCOME in many languages: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/esta.html?_fl...BE-6E94DD3D6CD8

2. which countries participate ?


3. U.S. Customs and Border protection - Travel



Link to comment
Share on other sites

It looks like to me it's just for people coming from visa waiver countries unless somehow I missed something

>>Welcome to the Electronic System for Travel Authorization Web Site. 


International travelers who are seeking to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program are now subject to enhanced security requirements. All eligible travelers who wish to travel under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization using the following process:

Select this option if:

You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.

You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.

Your travel is for 90 days or less.

You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...