2009 Bike Weeks

RusticCharm

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard from Blue Dragon MC in Hua Hin that Chumphon Bike week is on 15-16 May.

Updated 29/04/09

May 1-3 Bangkok Bike Fest, Central World

May 15-16 Chumphon

June 7-8 Hat Yai

Dec 2-4 H.O.G Rally, Khao Yai

Dec 11-12 Hua Hin

Edited by RusticCharm

• 1 month later...

Ayuttyha tonight Saturday May 30th at the stadium.people meeting at the first gas/petrol station past carrefour/bigking in Bangyai Nonthaburi on the no. 9 ring road from 3pm onwards,4pm is probably the best time to get there.......

Also there is a classic bike meet somewhere in or behind the night bazaar in Bangyai Nonthaburi tonight,thats a few hundreds metres before bigking/carrefour....sorry I just found out

call me on 0800862047 and I'll try to get you more info,

Gerry aka FB

• 2 weeks later...

The annual Chiangmai ToyRide is being held Dec 6, 09.

While held during CM Bike Week, this is an independent event organized by the Chiangmai ToyRide, and a worthwhile way to spend the Sunday afternoon

See the webiste at:

www.chiangmaitoyride.com

• 3 weeks later...
The annual Chiangmai ToyRide is being held Dec 6, 09.

While held during CM Bike Week, this is an independent event organized by the Chiangmai ToyRide, and a worthwhile way to spend the Sunday afternoon

See the webiste at:

www.chiangmaitoyride.com

Date changed to Feb 21

Updated 24/02/09

Feb 27-Mar 1 Bike Asia Singapore (International Motorcycle Show)*

Feb 28 Suphanburi*

Mar 1-2 Hatyai ASEAN Family Rally

Mar 8 Korat

Mar 13-14 Khaolak

Mar 21 Phattalung

April 9-12 Phuket

June 7-8 Hat Yai

Dec 5 -6 Chiang Mai bike week http://www.chiangmaibikeweek.com/

Dec 11-12 Hua Hin

* Conflicting dates

Updated 24/02/09

Feb 27-Mar 1 Bike Asia Singapore (International Motorcycle Show)*

Feb 28 Suphanburi*

Mar 1-2 Hatyai ASEAN Family Rally

Mar 8 Korat

Mar 13-14 Khaolak

Mar 21 Phattalung

April 9-12 Phuket

June 7-8 Hat Yai

Dec 5 -6 Chiang Mai bike week http://www.chiangmaibikeweek.com/

Dec 11-12 Hua Hin

* Conflicting dates

As of today, 29 June, Chiang Mai Bike Week will be Saturday, 5 December and Sunday, 6 December. The toy ride has been re-scheduled to 21 February 2010.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
anything happening in Bangkok or neighboring cities sometime soon?

Below is the latest summary from our web site.

I'll be attending the Tuppaya Charity Event on 8th August along with a number of other Bikers from our area. The event starts early afternoon (around midday onward) for side shows and to join in with the fun and games alongside the disabled children, at whose school the event is hosted. Apart from all of the stalls there'll be Thai and BBQ food available followed by live music on stage in the evening. Biker Clubs donate money to the disabled school and several generous Bikers bring along items to raise money at the on-stage auction in the evening.

GOOGLE MAP LOCATION

I'll also be attending the Miss Harley Davidson Wet T-shirt event at BJ Club a Gogo on the 22nd.... despite a few grumblings from the wife about this one!

GOOGLE MAP LOCATION

And also the Dragon Bike Party near Rayong on October 17th, which is being organised by a group of my Thai friends from Dragon Bike MC, Rayong.

GOOGLE MAP LOCATION

Hope to "Meetup" with some of you at these events...

August 7-8th - Top Twin, Surat Thani

August 8th - Tuppaya Charity Event, Bang Lamung, North Pattaya

August 14-15th - Southern Big Bike Party, Nakhon Si Thammarat

August 22nd - Miss Harley Davidson Wet T-shirt Contest, BJ Club A GoGo, Pattaya

Sep 13th - Jesters Children's Fair at Diana Garden Resort and Driving Range, near Pattaya

Sep 19th - Jesters Party Night - Jameson's Irish Pub, Pattaya

Sep 26-27th - 3 Nation Charity Ride, Penang, Malaysia

Oct 17th - Dragon Bike Party, Mae Runphung Beach, Taphong (between Rayong and Ban Phe)

Oct 22-26th - Malaysia Moto GP Tour????

Oct 25th - Malaysia Moto GP, Sepang Circuit, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nov 6-7th - Bang Saen Bike Week

Nov 7-8th - Nonthaburi Bike Week

Nov 14th - Northern Bike Week 2009, Lamphang, Thailand

Nov 14-15th - Joker Highway, Nakhon Nayok

Nov 21st - Ayudthaya Bike Week

Dec 2-4th - Harley Owners Group (H.O.G) Rally, Khao Yai

Dec 5th - Hua Hin Bike Week (maybe Dec 5th)

Dec 5-6th - Chiang Mai Bike Week

Dec 10th - Lamphang Bike Night

Dec 12th - Formulate Party

Dec 13th - Chiang Rai Bike Party

Dec 19th - Tong Pha Phum(?) Bike Week

If any of these dates are incorrect please let me know since some of them may have changed since I first came across them (sometimes the organisers change the dates after they first announce the event and it's difficult to keep track of such changes)

Edited by robinhill

I'll be attending the Tuppaya Charity Event on 8th August along with a number of other Bikers from our area. The event starts early afternoon (around midday onward) for side shows and to join in with the fun and games alongside the disabled children, at whose school the event is hosted. Apart from all of the stalls there'll be Thai and BBQ food available followed by live music on stage in the evening. Biker Clubs donate money to the disabled school and several generous Bikers bring along items to raise money at the on-stage auction in the evening.
Anyone riding down from Bangkok for this?

Btw, excellent update, robinhill.

Edited by RusticCharm

Here's the latest summary from our website, which includes more information and Google Map Locations of the events, etc

Aug 14-15th - Southern Big Bike Party, Nakhon Si Thammarat

Aug 22nd - Miss Harley Davidson Wet T-shirt Contest, BJ Club A GoGo, Pattaya

Sep 6th - Maptaphudd Classic MC Biker Party, Klaeng, Rayong province

Sep 13th - Jesters Children’s Fair at Diana Garden Resort and Driving Range, near Pattaya

Sep 19th - Jesters Party Night - Jameson's Irish Pub, Pattaya

Sep 26-27th - 3 Nation Charity Ride, Penang, Malaysia

Oct 17th - Dragon Bike Party, Mae Rumphung Beach, Taphong (between Rayong and Ban Phe)

Oct 22-26th - Malaysia Moto GP Tour

Oct 25th - Malaysia Moto GP, Sepang Circuit, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Oct 31st - Klaeng Honda Classic MC Biker Party, Klaeng, Rayong province

Oct 31st - Tonlafan, Kampheng Phet

Nov 6-7th - Bang Saen Bike Week

Nov 7-8th - Nonthaburi Bike Week

Nov 14-15th - Northern Bike Week 2009, Lamphang, Thailand

Nov 14-15th - Joker Highway, Nakhon Nayok

Nov 21st - Free Life Bike Week, Sisaket (same weekend as Elephant Roundup in Surin)

Nov 21st - Ayudthaya Bike Week

Dec 2-4th - Harley Owners Group (H.O.G) Rally, Khao Yai

Dec 4-6th - Hua Hin Bike Week

Dec 5-6th - Chiang Mai Bike Week

Dec 10th - Lamphang Bike Night

Dec 12th - Black Devil Party

Dec 12th - Sakon Nakhon Bike Week

Dec 12th - Saraburi Bike Week, Saraburi

Dec 12th - Formulate Party

Dec 13th - Chiang Rai Bike Party

Dec 19th - Black Angels Off Road Max Party, Saraburi

Dec 19th - Tong Pha Phum(?) Bike Week, Kanchanaburi

Dec 26th - Air Force Rider, Ayudthaya

...please PM me with any more information, or better still send it directly to me via our website.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Nonthaburi Bike Week IS.

post-62652-1251199119_thumb.jpg

I really enjoyed this event last year.

Thanks for that - I note the change of date from earlier this year - dates now 27th - 28th November.

Also to add to the list above...

Siam International Bike Week 2009

Ride For The King หรือ Siam International Bike Week 2009, 28th - 29th November 2009

วันเสาร์ที่ 28 และวันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ.2552

ณ สยามสแควร์(Siam Square)

โดยมีวัตถุประสงค์ในการจัดงาน “Siam International Bike Week 2009” ดังต่อไปนี้

1. เพื่อสร้างกิจกรรมที่เป็นการเทอดพระเกียรติ องค์พระบาทสมเด็จพระเจ้าอยู่หัว ภูมิพลอดุลยเดช รัชกาลที่ 9 คือ “Ride for the King” และ “Asawin Exhibition”

2. กระตุ้นการท่องเที่ยวในระดับประเทศและระดับสากล โดยกลุ่มผู้ขับขี่ Harley-Davidson

3. สร้างเทศกาลขับขี่จักรยานยนต์ในระดับโลกให้เกิดขึ้นในประเทศไทย

4. สร้างภาพลักษณ์ที่ดีของคนไทยและประเทศไทยต่อสายตาชาวโลก

5. สร้างเทศกาลแห่งความสนุกสนาน เพื่อให้ประชาชนคนไทยได้เฉลิมฉลอง อย่างมีความสุขก่อนสิ้นปี

Thaivisa.com 1st Annual Benefit Bike Weekend

21 - 22 November 2009

Kanchanaburi

Thanks for that one Chris - I've added it to the TMT calendar also, but could do with some help locating the Xen Hideaway location in Kanchanaburi on the TMT Google Map so that I can map the location for the meet up, perhaps also the one for the evening in Bangkok too.

By the way...

The TMT site doesn't represent any particular MC, and any MC club is welcome to copy TMT's "Summary of Biker Events" for the year and post the information on a page on their own website...

...linking the listed items to the TMT Calendar items for more detailed information on each event, should they wish to do so.

This saves people the time and bother of trying to maintain a comprehensive calendar of events, which can be quite a chore! ...and helps share the information amongst fellow bikers!

21 - 22 November 2009

Kanchanaburi

Thanks for that one Chris - I've added it to the TMT calendar also, but could do with some help locating the Xen Hideaway location in Kanchanaburi on the TMT Google Map so that I can map the location for the meet up, perhaps also the one for the evening in Bangkok too.

By the way...

The TMT site doesn't represent any particular MC, and any MC club is welcome to copy TMT's "Summary of Biker Events" for the year and post the information on a page on their own website...

...linking the listed items to the TMT Calendar items for more detailed information on each event, should they wish to do so.

This saves people the time and bother of trying to maintain a comprehensive calendar of events, which can be quite a chore! ...and helps share the information amongst fellow bikers!

21 - 22 November 2009

Kanchanaburi

By the way...

Cheers! I do believe I have the TMT logo and link on our site to support all events as well. Will double check..

Will re check the gmap for the actual location, we seemed to have had a little mis hap with that when we searched last time.

For those that are not up to speed on the TV Benefit, please PM me and I will ask Baz..Moderator to add you to the private forum...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

21 - 22 November 2009

Kanchanaburi

Hi everyone, Keeping in mind the upcoming MotoGP trip, friendly reminder of the TV Benefit Bike Weekend in November.. Please PM Baz if you are not already on the private forum list for info...

Cheers!

Edited by a_classic_cigar

My brainchild materialized :)

However, most of the credit goes to Chris (classic cigar) for all the tireless work in organizing the event.

good to see it moving forward! Hope to see more people coming!

(Tq CB - but need to share credit - where credit is due as well, countless people are in the loop on this - couldnt even beging to try and list all of them! thanks to everyone for the support!)