English Expat Arrested Following Accusation Of Lewd Act On Pattaya Beach.

britmaveric

English expat arrested following accusation of lewd act on Pattaya Beach.

12_01_3_4.jpg

On Saturday Night, the Tourist Police based on Walking Street were called to Pattaya Beach Road after a Tourist Police Volunteer spotted a man and woman who appeared to be conducting a lewd act on the beach. Officers arrived and spotted a foreign man on the beach with a Thai Woman engaged in a sexual act. The pair were approached and arrested. Back at the Tourist Police Mobile Unit, Mr. Andrew Wallace aged 38 from England, who is a Business Manager for a Computer Company in Bangkok and former teacher, and Khun Jumpee aged 31 were later transferred to Pattaya Police Station for processing.

-Pattaya City News

Monday 12th January 2009

Seems to me that it's a copy-cat crime...I guess he heard about last weeks lewd acting foreign couple on the beach somewhere :o But does seem a silly thing to do...risking his job and visa situation for a beach shag! As for me, I'm always wondering what would happen if I got some sand "in there." Wouldn't it hurt both people like h#ll?

What is is it with the Poms (first Dubai, now Thailand)? As a "Business Manager" he should a) be able to afford a room in a flop house and b ) know when it is appropriate to do the deed and when it would be better to stay zipped up :o

Edited by hanno

What is is it with the Poms (first Dubai, now Thailand)? As a "Business Manager" he should a) be able to afford a room in a flop house and b ) know when it is appropriate to do the deed and when it would be better to stay zipped up :D

Well they do say a standing d*ck has no concience and I would hazard a guess alcohol played a cameo role in the performance. :o

Still he's got to go back to work and face his colleagues. Even if he avoids the tin tack the embarrassment will be an extended reminder of his indiscretions.

Don't be fooled by the title "Manager", these days everyone gets that title as a cushion to take their minds off the cr@p pay. A shelf stacker in Tesco-Lotus is probably known as a retail product display manager.

Guess he was caught with the no nail finger in the cookie jar ! (nutter).

Not sure if he qualifies as "management", you normall have to exhibit some level of rational decision making ( i.e. BJ in the office ) . Or maybe this is the new Fuzzy logic management style

Edited by skippybangkok

<deleted>, the TPV, scum Pattaya press and people on this forum naming and shaming a expat working here in Thailand for such a lame reason, about time some of the members on here got a life.

So you think such an upright member of society should be allowed to indulge in whatever acts he likes without any penalty? I dare say had he been a brickie on holiday from Scarborough, fat, balding and tattood you'd have a different opinion.

Indulging in stupid acts like that deserved all the public ridicule he gets. <deleted> any normal person with more than a half peanut sized brain would have gone somewhere more private drunk or not. If more people were exposed for such idiocy there'd be less of it about or are you of the "we are farangs and can do what we like amongst these little fuzzy wuzzies" school?

<deleted>, the TPV, scum Pattaya press and people on this forum naming and shaming a expat working here in Thailand for such a lame reason, about time some of the members on here got a life.

public shame and humiliation is the best deterrant...............wont do it again one would like to think.There again could just blame the alcohol,not their fault!

Seems to me that it's a copy-cat crime...I guess he heard about last weeks lewd acting foreign couple on the beach somewhere :o But does seem a silly thing to do...risking his job and visa situation for a beach shag! As for me, I'm always wondering what would happen if I got some sand "in there." Wouldn't it hurt both people like h#ll?

the sand would be self cleansing,bit like a face scrub.............ouch!

I think the police are naming names just for the reason you so thoughtfully pointed out in your post. Just a small attempt to provide a deterrent for expats and tourists alike. I know a lot of British blokes that would be high-5ing and buying pints for this guy when he got back to the office. Chill.

I think the police are naming names just for the reason you so thoughtfully pointed out in your post. Just a small attempt to provide a deterrent for expats and tourists alike. I know a lot of British blokes that would be high-5ing and buying pints for this guy when he got back to the office. Chill.

Only BRITISH BLOKES.

Horny people don't always use rational thought, especially men. Sorry but a whole lot of big fish have done the same thing. Politicians are frequent offenders. So, I think TV members should cut this guy a little slack--I doubt the police will.

Only BRITISH BLOKES.

please do not blame just the brit's- I have had public sex in cinema's( the film was " titanic'), on top of the bayan tree, at the rabbit hotel in pattaya, and even on the bus back to jomtiem, etc, etc

with all sorts of male's including thai!

if I/we had been caught, just in case we were up against the o.o1% of cops who cannot be paid off- what is the prescribed punishement, does anyone know?

Only BRITISH BLOKES.

please do not blame just the brit's- I have had public sex in cinema's( the film was " titanic'), on top of the bayan tree, at the rabbit hotel in pattaya, and even on the bus back to jomtiem, etc, etc

with all sorts of male's including thai!

if I/we had been caught, just in case we were up against the o.o1% of cops who cannot be paid off- what is the prescribed punishement, does anyone know?

Yes I also watched the movie "Titanic" at the cinema. The movie was so boring that I "slept" (zzzzzzzzz) with the entire audience. :o

As for the prescibed punishment; However much he can afford.

Edited by Geekfreaklover