English Expat Arrested Following Accusation Of Lewd Act On Pattaya Beach.

britmaveric

please do not blame just the brit's- I have had public sex in cinema's( the film was " titanic'), on top of the bayan tree, at the rabbit hotel in pattaya, and even on the bus back to jomtiem, etc, etc

with all sorts of male's including thai!

Is this the g/f typing, or the b/f ? :o

please do not blame just the brit's- I have had public sex in cinema's( the film was " titanic'), on top of the bayan tree, at the rabbit hotel in pattaya, and even on the bus back to jomtiem, etc, etc

One would assume the use of the phrase "with all sorts of males including thai' would suggest a lady typist. But who knows what goes on in party-town. A rabbit short time is also mentioned in his/her message. :D

• 2 weeks later...

kerryd, don't you mean which personality of the bf or which personality of the gf is typing.

You are missing bangers point....its all about 'CHOICE' so if bangers chooses to do it at the movies, its up to bangers :D

In the bangers world society doesnt need any laws....its a free for all! :D

How awful,. with a 31 year old ! :D

Yeah, but she probably looks like she is 21 and he didn't (obviously) check her ID first ! :o

I wonder how he'll explain this "business trip" to the wife when he gets home ? :D

kerryd, don't you mean which personality of the bf or which personality of the gf is typing.

You are missing bangers point....its all about 'CHOICE' so if bangers chooses to do it at the movies, its up to bangers :D

In the bangers world society doesnt need any laws....its a free for all! :D

Not in the cinnema please. SOme of us do sit on those seats and it's bad enough when there is something sticky on the floor. I already have enough phobias thank you.

Seems to me that it's a copy-cat crime...I guess he heard about last weeks lewd acting foreign couple on the beach somewhere :o But does seem a silly thing to do...risking his job and visa situation for a beach shag! As for me, I'm always wondering what would happen if I got some sand "in there." Wouldn't it hurt both people like h#ll?

the sand would be self cleansing,bit like a face scrub.............ouch!

Possibly, the Original "Organ Grinder" ? :D