Are Turnips Available In Thailand ?

SlackJawChef

I have been looking for Turnips where ever I go and just cant seem to find any ... Are they seasonal? Or just not popular enough to grow.... I figure if you can grow potatoes over here you can grow turnips ....

looking for 25 to 50 kg'..... any leads would help Thanks.

I have been looking for Turnips where ever I go and just cant seem to find any ... Are they seasonal? Or just not popular enough to grow.... I figure if you can grow potatoes over here you can grow turnips ....

havent seen them.

25 to 50 kg you say, planning on starting an alternative fuels operation? :o

intriguing ..... what recipe calls for 25 - 50 kg of turnips?

i have never seen them in Thailand, swedes either, mmmmmmm sweede and turnip puree with roasted quail, which are available in Thailand and in Laos

intriguing ..... what recipe calls for 25 - 50 kg of turnips?

i have never seen them in Thailand, swedes either, mmmmmmm sweede and turnip puree with roasted quail, which are available in Thailand and in Laos

I was thinking of making some Branston pickle..... and know that no matter how much I make, it will never be enough with all the British friends I have on Koh Chang.... am going to try and see if I can substitute some other local root veg ... maybe some daikon radish it has a fairly natural taste .... any suggestion of a common Thai root veg that might fit the bill...... Thanks