Zodiac

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His younger brother couldn't pronounce Ricardo

I remember one of my nieces who loved the fizzy drink "Dandelion and Burdock". Some of the ways she tried to pronounce that when ever she went to het nan's was histerical.

top knowledge there mrbj.

I remember one of my nieces who loved the fizzy drink "Dandelion and Burdock". Some of the ways she tried to pronounce that when ever she went to het nan's was histerical.

i liked my answer better "kaaaa-kaaaa". Anyways, BJ can probably tell you what he eats for breakfast too :o

Man City make £107 million bid for Kaka

By Soccernet staff

January 15, 2009

Comment

Email

Print

Manchester City have stepped up their attempt to sign former World Player of the Year Kaka by lodging an official bid with AC Milan, the Serie A club's television channel has revealed.

GettyImages

The Brazilian has a proven pedigree.

Sources in Italy claim that the bid from City is €120 million - which works out as a mammoth £107 million. Reports are also claiming City will pay Kaka's representatives, including his father, a total of £31 million to push the deal through.

And Associated Press are reporting Milan have given City permission to talk to the midfielder.

"It's a delicate moment," said AC Milan TV presenter Mauro Suma. "There is an offer for Kaka which is being considered by Milan - considered does not mean decided or accepted.

"We are not faced with a decision or a done deal. There are still days and hours ahead."

The Italian giants are currently considering the offer which was made after a delegation from Eastlands travelled to the San Siro earlier this week to discuss a possible deal.

Milan know they could rebuild much of their ageing squad with such a huge transfer fee.

Even if City are successful and are allowed to discuss terms with the Brazilian it is far from certain he will choose to move to a club which has little chance of European football next season.

Kaka would have to buy in to the long-term project of turning City from one of English football's also-rans into a true force both in the Premier League and across the continent.

If City can persuade the 26-year-old to move to Manchester it will be a huge coup, though the reported wage bill of up to £500,000-a-week will soften the blow of joining a club which is struggling in their domestic league.

£500,000-a-week

I think I would trot out on the park for 90 mins just the once, I could live the rest of my life in Thailand very comfortably for just that weeks wages.

I bet the likes of Bill Foulkes and co who worked down the mine all week and then turned out on Saturday to play for Man Utd etc., are spinning in their respective graves.

<deleted> Crazy Money................ :o

£500,000-a-week

I think I would trot out on the park for 90 mins just the once, I could live the rest of my life in Thailand very comfortably for just that weeks wages.

I bet the likes of Bill Foulkes and co who worked down the mine all week and then turned out on Saturday to play for Man Utd etc., are spinning in their respective graves.

For City's sake, they had hope he doesn't turn into another Deco.

£500,000-a-week

or another juan veron. there's no end of gifted and talented players who weren't suited to the english league. think kaka could probably show his class just about anywhere though.

what did milan pay for him? about 10m wasn't it?

£500,000-a-week

or another juan veron. there's no end of gifted and talented players who weren't suited to the english league. think kaka could probably show his class just about anywhere though.

what did milan pay for him? about 10m wasn't it?

wonder what the reaction from milan fans will be when he goes, i doubt berlasakoni :D has any plans to use the money to attract other tops players - probably use it for political purposes

wonder what the reaction from milan fans will be when he goes, i doubt berlasakoni :o has any plans to use the money to attract other tops players - probably use it for political purposes

if milan have any sense at all they'll use it to rebuild. that would get them four really top players.

now with the window closing in a few weeks, i am wondering if we are gonna be shocked by Sheik City this time around ala robbie.

with kaka at the forefront and seemingly on his way, me thinks that another shocker will happen on d-day. Nothing grabs a headline back in the UAE like signing who..... shall we guess?

Messi

John Terry

Petr Chech

Sergio Ramos

how about San Francisco Totti?

Top knowledge indeed but, did you know, Kaka means sh*t in Slovenian? Even funnier is that it also means the same thing in Portugese, Spanish and Italian.

True that is which is why Kaká wants that accent over the final 'a' to be properly stressed, & you can hardly blame him... :o

Top knowledge indeed but, did you know, Kaka means sh*t in Slovenian? Even funnier is that it also means the same thing in Portugese, Spanish and Italian.

True that is which is why Kaká wants that accent over the final 'a' to be properly stressed, & you can hardly blame him... :o

that's why i said "deep in the kaka" ...should he sign I have new song for him we can all chant when city visits.

"a doggy do do do, a birdy ka ka ka, is all I want to say to you"

yeah, you can't blame him can you? maybe city also need to sign dudu, dunga, danny shittu and rafael scheidt.

did you know that 'rooney' in gaelic means 'flabby potato-faced handjob'?

I think if the deal goes through the young Brazilian lad could well be subjected to a few verses of that old Peter Paul & Mary song "Take Me for a Ride in Your Car Car"

(This song is a combination of spoken segments with vocal sound effects and singing. This will be the basic lyric only as the performance is far more than can be easily written down).

Chorus:

Take me for a ride in your Car-Car

Take me for a ride, Take me for a ride,

(spoken and sound effects segment)

Take me for a ride in your Mac Truck

Take me for a ride in your truck, mack

Take me for a ride, take me for a ride,

Take me for a ride in your Mac Truck, Mack

(spoken and sound effects segment)

(Chorus)

(Spoken segment, with sound effects, then Mary sings...)

Take me for a ride in your car-car

Take me for a ride in your car-car

Take me for a ride, take me for a ride,

Take me for a ride in your 3.2 liter Ferrari

with torsion bar suspension

and those ported venturi carburetors!

(another spoken and sound effects segment to the end of the song)

Remember where you read it first........... :o

yeah, you can't blame him can you? maybe city also need to sign dudu, dunga, danny shittu and rafael scheidt.

stevie what happened, you just wake up from your afternoon nap mate? since we are a slingin the mud around today, i hear the FT fakes those hamsting injuries so he can get rubbed down twice a day by bald tattoed ex dock workers who have been re-trained under the Government's re-trenching programme.

Do me a favor, tell FT that when his football days are over he can come to BKK and get a part-time job freelancing in NP's katoey bars, the only difference is he won't earn as much per week, but the fringe benefits are better and certainly more fulfilling.

:D

Stefan Kuntz would go down a storm too i'm sure..

that's why i said "deep in the kaka" ...should he sign I have new song for him we can all chant when city visits.

As you've never been to Old Trafford, i don't think your voice will be heard :o

just over a year ago I twas in the fine city and was about to hop the train to OT to pick up a few hats and things for my arse and chels mates back here. Unfortuneately, the reality of fine Manchester December weather got the better of me and I just went back to the hotel and got pissed.

just over a year ago I twas in the fine city and was about to hop the train to OT to pick up a few hats and things for my arse and chels mates back here. Unfortuneately, the reality of fine Manchester December weather got the better of me and I just went back to the hotel and got pissed.

LOL! you mean you got within a handful of miles of the place and didn't go? bloody hellfire james lad.

LOL! you mean you got within a handful of miles of the place and didn't go? bloody hellfire james lad.

what can I say, meetings in Blackburn of all places finished about 4, time I got back to the hotel was 530ish, pissing rain and 3 degrees....you get the picture.

anyways, my arse and chels mates are really not that nice anyway. fuc*em I say.

besides, i figure i could pull this out as required to prove that my allegience to my team is more than just hats, scarves, and photos of me beside OT.

what can I say, meetings in Blackburn of all places finished about 4, time I got back to the hotel was 530ish, pissing rain and 3 degrees....you get the picture.

besides, i figure i could pull this out as required to prove that my allegience to my team is more than just hats, scarves, and photos of me beside OT.

ah you didn't miss anything, the atmosphere in there's crap anyway.

i absolutely love that i've been to more matches at old trafford than you have. :o

ah you didn't miss anything, the atmosphere in there's crap anyway.

i absolutely love that i've been to more matches at old trafford than you have. :o

Firstly Stevie, that's not hard as I have never been to a match at OT. However, I did see Mick Jagger choke on an orange during an interview, does that count?

Edited by bkkjames

Firstly Stevie, that's not hard as I have never been to a match at OT. However, I did see Mick Jagger choke on an orange during an interview, does that count?

like i say mate, you're not missing much. dull atmosphere, crap pies and miserable locals. :o

and i once accidentally headbutted mick jagger at a movie premiere. up close his face looks like a perturbed scrotum.

like i say mate, you're not missing much. dull atmosphere, crap pies and miserable locals. :D

and i once accidentally headbutted mick jagger at a movie premiere. up close his face looks like a perturbed scrotum.

What does perturbed scrotum look like, and how do you know? :o

like i say mate, you're not missing much. dull atmosphere, crap pies and miserable locals. :D

What does perturbed scrotum look like, and how do you know? :o

Wayne Rooney :D

The Juggernaught slows down a bit....

Despite - Italian prime minister & Owner of AC Milan Silvio Berlusconi's insistence that KaKa was not motivated by money, Abu Dhabi United's Chief bitter Gary "I used to work for Nike you know" Cock (Cook, sorry ..Cook) has said this morning that THEY pulled the plug on the deal because KaKa's father was "Greedy" "Unprofessional" & "Unsophisticated".

- According to Cook (who used to work for Nike .....Nike ! You know - the trainers with the tick on'em ??) KaKa's father scuppered City's plans to make his son the "Next World ambassador for football" a position that he could never achieve at a tiny local club like Milan, Only with the name of Manchesda Cit-eh (The Biggest, Richest and most successful club in the history of that plot of land that smelled of eggs a bit in the 90's ....Near Asda's MASSIVE store..you know, go through Belle Vue and turn right at the cross roads, No ? Me neither ! I think they filmed Shameless there before it became too run down - FACT !) Could the unknown Brazilian become a household name.

The fact that in South America & Asia (where I'm led to believe, quite a few people live) KaKa is MORE famous than AC Milan themselves seems to have gone amiss !?

- I mean who would want to be associated with images of holding the European cup aloft alongside Pirlo, Maldidni & Seedorf when you could be seen all over the world holding a 4ft inflatable Banana next to a Blue Alien (or the even the club mascot if Gary Owen isn't available) City even went as far as offering to Build KaKa a charitable foundation to help his humanitarian concerns - This would have been a small job for our Blue cousins who have recently acquired 'The Samaritans' to help there Loyal (Loyal !!!!!!) Fans through this difficult trophy-free decade (decades....3 of them, and 3 more years on top of that - they have had more fruitless campaigns than a Ethiopian strawberry farmer !)

The collapse of the KaKa transfer has also hit there other 'Worlds Bestest ever player ever' Robinhood - The former Real Madrid bench warmer was found drunk in a Sao Paulo gutter reeking of Whisky and soaked in his own urine.

- He also wasn't too happy when he sobered up and was told the news.

He now faces a £300,000 fine on his return to the club - This could increase to £600,000 if he is away for a 2nd day - God help him if they fine him a whole weeks wage !

I'd say that a football club really has to 'go some way' to alienate the rest of the Worlds elite - you would have to spend years & be locked in deal after deal after deal with several Owners and club Presidents before you were firmly established as a Bogey up the nose of the G-14, Not City - On Monday City were firmly established as the Spoilt Kid of World football - The Newly rich - The Council estate Lottery winner who stomps around the town rubbing £50 notes in the faces of friends and family who were once considered there elders and betters, there pure arrogance this week has alerted every club in the world to there Morals, and business practices - walking into a cash-strapped club and offering more money than they can afford to turn down for there prized asset is bad enough,but offering a player 5 times his already huge salary is basically Black-mail - coming away from the deal and slagging the club (who would have never EVER even considered selling the player) off and telling the world that Milan 'Bottled it' and The lads father is 'Greedy.....' is just very,very naive and will just make clubs think long & hard before even answering the phone to City in the future (didn't they teach you anything at Nike Gary ? did I mention he worked for Nike?).

Cook however said that the 2 good things came out of this week,one was the fact that City have been on the front of every newspaper across the globe ! (GARY - WE'RE LAUGHING AT YOU ! NOT WITH YOU !! ) and the second was the £14,000,000 capture of Welsh wonder kid Craig Bellamy..........

........Going in for KaKa and coming away with Bellamy (at a stretch a £7,000,000 player) must be like walking into FERRARI with a Quarter of a million pounds cash in a briefcase - putting in on the counter & saying "I'll take that 599 Fiorino in Red Please" & being told "there's a SMART-CAR dealership next-door sir, you might find something more suitable in there !!!"

I think there failure to capture KaKa will benefit them in the long run - They're starting to remind me a bit of Peter Stringfellow !

:o

Bless'em !

redrus