City Bid 100 Million Euro For Kaka

Zodiac

Mr Joe Mangles, tell me (regardless of our "historic relationships" with the Middle East), the percentage of oil supplied to the UK by Ciddy's owners....?

We went through this when they bought you....! :o

Bedpus, i don't know the percentage of oil supplied to the UK by Abu Dhabi but they do supply oil and i can't really be ar5ed searching for the specifics. They also have a JV with Shell, so a percentage of Oil that Shell deliver to the UK market will be tainted by our owners profits.

Now don't forget, keep your tank full :D

Now I know why I don't drive much anymore.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't forget, one of City's sponsors is Singha. I hope you are boycotting them too :D

not a problem that man, like i said, i've no axe to grind with city. singha's my favourite thai brew anyway, so no boycott there.

that said it's quite difficult going through life never buying sharp, air asia, nike, samsung, chang, budweiser etc. . . .

Yeah, and I'll give you one guess as to who I don't buy my Insurance from :o

Don't forget, one of City's sponsors is Singha. I hope you are boycotting them too :D

not a problem that man, like i said, i've no axe to grind with city. singha's my favourite thai brew anyway, so no boycott there.

that said it's quite difficult going through life never buying sharp, air asia, nike, samsung, chang, budweiser etc. . . .

Yeah, and I'll give you one guess as to who I don't buy my Insurance from :o

speaking of sponsorship, i find it a bit strange to see Unicef on the front of millionaire footballers, like saying "hey everyone, help the starving" while taking in 100,000 pounds a week.

speaking of sponsorship, i find it a bit strange to see Unicef on the front of millionaire footballers, like saying "hey everyone, help the starving" while taking in 100,000 pounds a week.

really? outstanding hypocrisy there james. barcelona don't take a penny from unicef and advertise the charity for free, as opposed to taking the oodles of commercial dollars that the likes of united and liverpool do. what barca pay their players is irrelevant to them advertising a charity for free. i wish more football clubs did it.

really? outstanding hypocrisy there james. barcelona don't take a penny from unicef and advertise the charity for free, as opposed to taking the oodles of commercial dollars that the likes of united and liverpool do. what barca pay their players is irrelevant to them advertising a charity for free. i wish more football clubs did it.

hmmm ok, fair play to them,, but I gather if you polled 50 people who watch football, 49 would come back not knowing that.

hmmm ok, fair play to them,, but I gather if you polled 50 people who watch football, 49 would come back not knowing that.

Ok, well if i was to start the Poll, i'd be the one who knew it... :o

sorry ms, stevie beat you to it. next quiz perhaps.

sorry ms, stevie beat you to it. next quiz perhaps.

Or you could always say 47 out of 50 ?? :D

nah, it's pretty common knowledge james. just because you didn't know it doesn't mean that real football fans don't. :o

nah, it's pretty common knowledge james. just because you didn't know it doesn't mean that real football fans don't. :o

not bad stevie, really not bad for someone with no hair, and an "I love liverpool tattoo" on his butt

Mr Joe Mangles, tell me (regardless of our "historic relationships" with the Middle East), the percentage of oil supplied to the UK by Ciddy's owners....?

We went through this when they bought you....! :o

Bedpus, i don't know the percentage of oil supplied to the UK by Abu Dhabi but they do supply oil and i can't really be ar5ed searching for the specifics. They also have a JV with Shell, so a percentage of Oil that Shell deliver to the UK market will be tainted by our owners profits.

Now don't forget, keep your tank full :D

Cheers, Boj..... :D

No point keeping my tank full though, I don't have a car.... :D

redrus

nah, it's pretty common knowledge james. just because you didn't know it doesn't mean that real football fans don't. :D

Hands up, yeah, I Knew that too............ :o

redrus