15000 Mc Club Bikers To Descend On Pattaya, Good Or Bad?

pattayaGaz

I read that there will be 15000 MC club bikers and around 50000 others comming to town 12th to the 14th of Feb for a rally and music concert, I know that local clubs like the Jesters do a lot of good work for local charity but should we be concerned about somewhat darker elements that hang around some of these clubs, I mean unless Thailand is not like any other country in the world should the local council be inviting gangs like the Hells Angels and the Bandidos into town, also what about the disruption and noise pollution involved with this event, why do harley davidsons have to be so loud anyway?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? With drunken slobs trawling up and down Walking Street and Soi 6, Thais kiling each other on a daily basis and baht buses spewing enough fumes to give a person lung cancer you fret over people that may have differing views on how to have fun. Live and let live!

I wouldn't mind if they rode sports bikes but the Harleys and the like are annoyingly noisy and the riders seem to delight in making as much noise as possible around town. Maybe they should find a bike park for them outside of town and bring them in by Baht bus! :o

Maybe they should find a bike park for them outside of town and bring them in by Baht bus! :o

Maybe the should find a whingers park for all the whingers and moaners in Pattaya about the most pathetic of things like people enjoying themselves, and don't bring them in by baht bus leave them there so they can all whinge and moan to each other and let the rest of us have some fun in peace.

Funnier still when you consider that a good proportion of the Thai's owning Harleys and other imported bikes are 'HiSo' or wealthy middle class types... There is a great atmosphere and it's a great day for the family as well as bike enthusiasts.. Hua Hin, Bang Saen, Phuket and Chiang Mai all have bike 'weeks' and they too run without a hitch or problem... Pattaya bike week gets bigger and better every year.. More power too it :o

Maybe they should find a bike park for them outside of town and bring them in by Baht bus! :o

Maybe the should find a whingers park for all the whingers and moaners in Pattaya about the most pathetic of things like people enjoying themselves, and don't bring them in by baht bus leave them there so they can all whinge and moan to each other and let the rest of us have some fun in peace.

Yes, but please be quiet about it!!

I wouldn't mind if they rode sports bikes but the Harleys and the like are annoyingly noisy and the riders seem to delight in making as much noise as possible around town. Maybe they should find a bike park for them outside of town and bring them in by Baht bus! :o

Most BOY RACERS I know with sports bikes have after market pipes on them. ( For after market read LOUD!!!! ) You know to squeeze that extra 7.5 mph out of them and so everybody knows they are coming.

Maybe we could also ship the whinging whining drunken tattooed yobs out to Hua Hin for the weekend so we dont spoil their town. :D

These people do a great deal for local charities and in all the meets I've ever been to I've NEVER seen the slightest bit of trouble. Get a life or go away for a weekend. I would imagine the Thais are looking forward to the custom in the present climate!

Oh and I dont ride a Harley I ride a Triumph ! :D OH and its not noisy! :D

Are you my neighbor ?.... he jumps up and down when my buddies come and visit me, if anyone knows the organisers please ask them to come by my house on the way here, ill make a good donation, i would LOVE to see his face as 15000 bikes do a u turn in our cul-de-sac ! :o .( by the way, get a life !)

Most BOY RACERS I know with sports bikes have after market pipes on them. ( For after market read LOUD!!!! ) You know to squeeze that extra 7.5 mph out of them and so everybody knows they are coming.

Maybe we could also ship the whinging whining drunken tattooed yobs out to Hua Hin for the weekend so we dont spoil their town. :D

These people do a great deal for local charities and in all the meets I've ever been to I've NEVER seen the slightest bit of trouble. Get a life or go away for a weekend. I would imagine the Thais are looking forward to the custom in the present climate!

Well the early ones were,.it even mentions them in the bible, " moses triumph could be heard all over the valley " ! :D

I ride a Harley (not in Pattaya) a life member of H.O.G. attended Bike Rallys & Charity Rides for over 15 years until last year...what a buzz.& that included the locals wherever we were , not forgetting the $$$ raised for Orphans & other charities. LOUD Pipes save lives & you can always go away for the weekend & whine somewhere else.

Are we going to have a whinge about the Yabba Dealing , the Protection rackets for Farang Bars that pay more & more the more successful they are , the Drive by Shootings , the Paedophiles hiding out & operating in Patts , the violent chain swiping from peoples necks , the knifings , the suicides , ....???

loud pipes & Bikies ..Oh My God...California , 1952.................Get a life!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Should be a great weekend, I'm looking forward to it.

I'm of course gonna sponsor again and i'm going to take my "loud" Harley there and we will hopefully have The Rock Machine on stage with of course "The Guitar King of Thailand" Lam Morrison!

:D

That's the way to go..................Yeaaaaaaaaa

:o

Just imagine the ROAR as a very large number of those bikes do the parade through Pattaya. :o

Probably down the Suk to North Pattaya Road, down to Beach Road, through to Walking Street and out to Jomtien (don't know the route just yet).

I remember the first time I was in Pattaya during a Bike Week (though I knew nothing about it, or even had a bike at the time). Remember seeing bikers all over WS wearing different "colours".

Couldn't figure out how so many gangs could be partying so close to each other without wars breaking out.

Since then I've learned that while many (most ?) Thai clubs copy the look of American biker gangs (to a degree), they don't act like them at all. It's kind of like one big happy family, with a lot of different names. They ride together, party together, help each other out and support each other's events. I haven't seen any of the "gang" mentality that people generally associate with Western (American/Canadian) bike gangs.

And like the others (so far) have mentioned, despite all the different clubs, riding, drinking and even camping together, I've never seen a single act of anger of violence at any gathering or event I've been to (admittedly only over the last 2 years that I've been riding in those circles).

Just remember to have earplugs with you on that weekend ! :D

Just imagine the ROAR as a very large number of those bikes do the parade through Pattaya. :o

Probably down the Suk to North Pattaya Road, down to Beach Road, through to Walking Street and out to Jomtien (don't know the route just yet).

Hi mate,

what day and time is the parade?

Tnx

Moo9

I read that there will be 15000 MC club bikers and around 50000 others comming to town 12th to the 14th of Feb for a rally and music concert, I know that local clubs like the Jesters do a lot of good work for local charity but should we be concerned about somewhat darker elements that hang around some of these clubs, I mean unless Thailand is not like any other country in the world should the local council be inviting gangs like the Hells Angels and the Bandidos into town, also what about the disruption and noise pollution involved with this event, why do harley davidsons have to be so loud anyway?

Don't forget to lock up the voygins.

Don't forget to lock up the voygins.

Regarding the noise, if you have to ask ,you wouldnt understand the answer anyway,.. .. and as for locking up the voigins, they are coming to pattaya and we all know there isnt any left,. :o

Hi mate,

Tnx

Moo9

Normally around 3 or 4pm on the saturday but it always leaves late as they normally wait for the Chiefs of Chonburi and Banglamung etc as they normally ride up front. :D

Hi mate,

Tnx

Moo9

Normally around 3 or 4pm on the saturday but it always leaves late as they normally wait for the Chiefs of Chonburi and Banglamung etc as they normally ride up front. :D

Ok thanks, cu then and let's make some noise :D