Shipping Bike Domestically

KHUNDAN

Dan there was a thread on here about a 2 months ago.

it seems that the Thai post office can do it. you have to be there at the post office to send it then with the same documents at the other end. Logispost is what the service is called. hope this helps.

also what do you consider reasonable?

Allan

Edited by thaicbr

Post Office will do it. The cost roughly depends upon the engine size. You need to show a copy of the green book or invoice + copy your passport or drivers licence. Cost probably between 1-2,000 takes up to a week but you can track it online. Would advice emptying petrol and disconnecting battery? to be on the safe side to stop any leakS. IF IT'S YOUR PRIDE AND JOY YOU SHOULD BUBBLE WRAP IT..

Ride it ???????????????????????????

Its a great place to ride a bike. As long as you are in no rush you can go anywhere even on a wave or similar. Make an adventure out of it ? :o

You know...if it were any place other than Thailand it may be a cool idea. But, at least for me, I find the roads and drivers scary in Thailand, and even as a somewhat experienced biker, I would be hesitant to do that kind of ride.

Ride it ???????????????????????????

Its a great place to ride a bike. As long as you are in no rush you can go anywhere even on a wave or similar. Make an adventure out of it ? :o

You know...if it were any place other than Thailand it may be a cool idea. But, at least for me, I find the roads and drivers scary in Thailand, and even as a somewhat experienced biker, I would be hesitant to do that kind of ride.

Send it from the Post office?? How many stamps would you have to stick on it???? :D Actually the ride to Buriram takes in some very nice roads. Been down that way a couple of times....