Seeking A Good Doctor.

skullyman2727

Hello All,

I am seeking some advice on a good doctor in Thailand that can help a good friends 5 yaer old son. He has low muscle tone and he wears leg braces and has not started walking. He has been on meds since the age of 2. They are now watching his liver levels as they were proven to be high on his last lab test 12/24/08. He started having seizures at age 2. The reason that this is very important to me is my friend and father of the child watched my back while we were in the middle east for 2 years and he became family to me. If anyone could provide info on that Doctor. I would be very greatful.

Thank you in advance,

skullyman2727

Hello All,

I am seeking some advice on a good doctor in Thailand that can help a good friends 5 yaer old son. He has low muscle tone and he wears leg braces and has not started walking. He has been on meds since the age of 2. They are now watching his liver levels as they were proven to be high on his last lab test 12/24/08. He started having seizures at age 2. The reason that this is very important to me is my friend and father of the child watched my back while we were in the middle east for 2 years and he became family to me. If anyone could provide info on that Doctor. I would be very greatful.

Thank you in advance,

skullyman2727

Can provide more help if you can tell us:

1) where in Thailand this family lives and

2) the child's diagnosis