Clean Hotel Rooms For 20 To 25 Thousand Per Month

SirPaul

Hello

Does anyone know of a nice place to stay for around 20 to 25 thousand Bhat per month

I would like

a) a clean room

:o reasonable security

c) high up, preferably a sea view

d) a nice size T.V and DVD player (or ability to connect one)

Is the above possible in the Pattaya area?

Edited by SirPaul

You can get a very nice condo in Jomtien Beach Condos which is about a block from the beach, with 2 swimming pools, shops, ocean views and lots of fun in the area for about 10,000 baht a month. With cleaning and utilities no more than 15,000. You will have your own kitchen too.

Contact my friend Nitt at E-Mail address remove by Moderator. She usually knows of several condos available.

Micheal

Edited by Reimar
remove the E-Mail address

Hello

Does anyone know of a nice place to stay for around 20 to 25 thousand Bhat per month

I would like

a) a clean room

:o reasonable security

c) high up, preferably a sea view

d) a nice size T.V and DVD player (or ability to connect one)

Is the above possible in the Pattaya area?

Check out "Diana-Oasis" inside Diana Estate, halfway down on Soi Bouakao. Perfect location. Walking distance to all good areas. Great and very friendly service. They have several different types of studios, all brandnew and fully equipped. I think they also offer a very nice one bedroom unit with all luxury. I stayed at their modern type studios. Prices from 15Kto 28K if I remember right. They even got a 6MB WIFI Spot for their customers and their own restaurant. No seaview, but great gardens and 2 pools and gym! Totally secure and visitor friendly! I have stayed there twice and referred several friends, we are all happy and will be back end of the year for the winter season. The nicest staff I have seen in Pattaya.... Check their website (diana-oasis.com) them and book early....Best of luck and a nice vacation! HS. :D

Pattaya Bay Resort - does monthly rental. Security very good. 2 blocks back from beach. Swimming pool on roof.

Check out their website

the web site is:

http://www.thepattayabeachresort.com/

Unfotuneately it is being updated - could you give the address of the "Pattaya Bay Resort" hotel.

Is there any others, so far only four recomended.

Pattaya Bay Resort - does monthly rental. Security very good. 2 blocks back from beach. Swimming pool on roof.

Check out their website

the web site is:

http://www.thepattayabeachresort.com/

Unfotuneately it is being updated - could you give the address of the "Pattaya Bay Resort" hotel.

Is there any others, so far only four recomended.

Imperial Residence Soi 10 on beach Rd Pattaya, 12 months old and views of the beach. 30 mtrs from beach.

www.imperialresident.com

check it out, has the lot. :o

Soi 4 area is nice. One of the quietest streets in Pattaya, yet still an easy walk down to the beach or up to second road and Big C. Easy to do. Several nice hotels there. Mike's orchid has a very nice outdoor pool with the vanishing edge that is daily rented as is the hotel across the street.