Forum Trolls!

aussiejosh

I was wondering if anyone else had been contacted through this site claiming that your profile had been read and it appealed to them? I just received an email today from someone claiming that they read my profile and found it so interesting they had to get to know me. Sounds like a regular troll just fishing for something idk, anyone else had a similar experience?

I also think its funny I don't think I have put anything in my profile that might even be slightly appealing other than male living in bangkok :o

I was wondering if anyone else had been contacted through this site claiming that your profile had been read and it appealed to them? I just received an email today from someone claiming that they read my profile and found it so interesting they had to get to know me. Sounds like a regular troll just fishing for something idk, anyone else had a similar experience?

I also think its funny I don't think I have put anything in my profile that might even be slightly appealing other than male living in bangkok :D

The 419'ers must be out and about. :D Time for a sweep up of those dodgy African geezers in Bangkok. :D

Clayton, any pics of people in internet cafe's looking dubious? :D:o

I had one yesterday, with text as follows:

Hello

How are you today, i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also,My name is, [name] , I am very good looking and pretty girl,sincere and trusted, God fearing, Dear it was very great when i got your profiles (www.thaivisa.com),and i feel a great joy in my heart withing me to be interested on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring one that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at ( ) so that I can also send my picture directly to you. I will be waiting for your response,Yours ever [name]:-:-D

If this seems familiar, definite spammer and has been doing the rounds for ages.

Hello

How are you today, i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also,My name is, [name] , I am very good looking and pretty girl,sincere and trusted, God fearing, Dear it was very great when i got your profiles (www.thaivisa.com),and i feel a great joy in my heart withing me to be interested on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring one that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at ( ) so that I can also send my picture directly to you. I will be waiting for your response,Yours ever [name]:-:-D

If this seems familiar, definite spammer and has been doing the rounds for ages.

Sounds like maybe kayo is coming on to you ! :o

(Did you reply ? Going to share the pics ? Or you going to keep them to yourself ?) :D

Hello

Ah..but yet I wonder, how many poor saps fall for this...............................

:D

If you are getting these as PM's please be sure to forward teh body of the text (click reply and the replace the spammers name with a mod's name) and be sure to let the mod know the name of the member sending spam PM's as it won't show up in the PM you send on. (why isn't there a forward function to the PM system???)

You can also forward the email onto support if you think the person is getting your email from thai visa and we will report them to spamcop. But, best way to stop spammers on thai visa getting your email is to hide your email in your control panel.