Pattaya Immigration

Can anyone tell me if the visa rules have changed for 30 day extesions on a multiple entry visa cat o after your 90 days is up? I went to pattaya imagration for my 15 + 15 days for 1900baht and they told me that its changed and i only got 14 + 7 days for the same price.

Youve got a non-immigrant o multiple entry visa right? If so ive never heard of anyone obtaining an extension beyond the 90 day stay........with the proviso of medical grounds. Your saying that youve recieved an extension of 30 days on the end of a 90 day stay before? Anything is possible i suppose but officially it should be 90 days and out and back into Thailand.

Youve  got  a  non-immigrant  o  multiple  entry  visa  right?  If  so  ive  never  heard  of  anyone  obtaining  an  extension  beyond  the  90  day  stay........with  the  proviso  of  medical  grounds. Your  saying  that  youve  recieved  an  extension  of  30  days  on  the  end  of  a  90  day  stay  before? Anything  is  possible  i  suppose  but  officially  it  should  be  90  days  and  out  and  back  into  Thailand.

I have had 30 days extension many times before at soi 8 when my 90 days were up the first time they use to give you the 30days all at the same time, then they changed it to 15 first then come back for another 15 but you only paid once. Now it looks like you only get 14 the first time and come back for 7 if you think its worth it. I know that from now on I will going on a visa run everytime. thank you all for your replys. I would also like to inform everyone that on my last visa run to cambodia there was no question of showing any money or funds for your visa.