Missing Daughter

palusa

Thank you all that gave me ideas and support with my missing daughter, i wish i could tell you she has been found or that she has come home, but no, nothing has been found and no contact made. I have got help from ECPAT organisation who have in turn passed the information on to other groups involved in human trafficking. If i ever see her again or get news of her i will post it to this forum both as a thank you update and a warning for your families. Like i have said if it happened to my daughter then nobody is safe. I pray that no one else should go through this

There is no such thing as a hard drive which is absolutely destroyed, unless it has been soaked in strong acid. I apologise for not having the info to hand but take it to a real expert and for a few hundred dollars it can be shipped to have most if not all of the data recovered within a few days and shipped back, some centres even analyse and search the data for whatever it is you are needing.

I have no further info on this to help you but wish you the best.

Search for a file recovery software such as "recover my files" you can then select what file extension you are looking for even if you HDD has been formatted.

contact a NON-THAI computer expert and you will be able to retreive everything from your HDD, a simple virus cannot actually delete any real info. it's all fake.

I am sorry you cant believe it when another human being is hurting and in trouble, perhaps if you sent me a private message i could give you my address, that way you could come and talk to my neighbours, my freinds, my daughters freinds , her school etc, then after that maybe you could learn to be a little more compassionate for your fellow man

Good luck mate, hope all ends well.

Are you sure she hasn't gone home to her mum?

Or an aunty or someone else on the Thai side of her family?

Kids usually keep in contact with close cousins etc, maybe you could ask around there.

I would be thinking along the lines of..."the ex's boyfriend was the one on the phone"

After her selling her children to you...I would not trust her for 1 second.

Are you sure she is not behind this setting you up for a sting?

Best of luck mate

Kids usually keep in contact with close cousins etc, maybe you could ask around there.

I would be thinking along the lines of..."the ex's boyfriend was the one on the phone"

Best of luck mate

She is a very different individual to most peoples daughter, she doted on our family, she was very shy and very timid, she never went out the house at all, except with us, she did had a father who left her when she was very young, her mum died and she has a half sister, the half sister is not close at all but in all fairness to her she has been keeping in touch with me phoning once a week to see if i have heard anything. I didnt buy her, i met her working in a bus stop restaurant where she used to take care and play with my little autistic son, i took her in and she took care of my son but very soon became family, it would be impossible for her to set me up because she has the brain and mentality of a child. I as talking to many NGO groups over the last week and it seems like this is a standard MO of human traffickers, it seems this is absolutely the exact same operation that lures young girls over the net time after time.

With help of her classmates we have been able to access one of her email accounts but unfortunately she has erased all her sent emails and her freinds cannot find any clues in her unopened mail, i do have a PC expert coming from the UK to see me soon to see if he can help, incidently she has not opened one email since the day she left.

Thank you all

Palusa

Best of luck mate

She is a very different individual to most peoples daughter, she doted on our family, she was very shy and very timid, she never went out the house at all, except with us, she did had a father who left her when she was very young, her mum died and she has a half sister, the half sister is not close at all but in all fairness to her she has been keeping in touch with me phoning once a week to see if i have heard anything. I didnt buy her, i met her working in a bus stop restaurant where she used to take care and play with my little autistic son, i took her in and she took care of my son but very soon became family, it would be impossible for her to set me up because she has the brain and mentality of a child. I as talking to many NGO groups over the last week and it seems like this is a standard MO of human traffickers, it seems this is absolutely the exact same operation that lures young girls over the net time after time.

With help of her classmates we have been able to access one of her email accounts but unfortunately she has erased all her sent emails and her freinds cannot find any clues in her unopened mail, i do have a PC expert coming from the UK to see me soon to see if he can help, incidently she has not opened one email since the day she left.

Thank you all

Palusa

Hi Palusa,

Ok the picture is a lot clearer now. I assumed she was your ex-wifes daughter.

Can I ask you three more questions please?

At what age did this girl start to live with you?

How long did this girl live with you?

And did you legally adopt her?

Once again, good luck

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Palusa,

Ok the picture is a lot clearer now. I assumed she was your ex-wifes daughter.

Can I ask you three more questions please?

At what age did this girl start to live with you?

How long did this girl live with you?

And did you legally adopt her?

Once again, good luck

Humm...no reply

This post stinks :o

If she has deleted emails then they can be retrieved, certainly for a period of time from Hotmail, Yahoo etc. I don't believe they are ever really deleted just that they say they are because of costs of maintaining it otherwise.

Your internet provider will know all the sites she went to so you have a starting point.

Personally, for parents, amongst other internet security, I would install a key logger and something to capture any and all video stuff via webcam etc.