Are You Drunk Now?

Jockstar

Are you drunk right now?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not drunk yet but I'm getting there. If I don't post again tonight then you'll know that I've achieved my objective. :o

Unless I PM you messages of 'I luv yer buddy'. (In which case just ignore me) :D

Edited by Gazza

I'm still reeling from the hang over of last nights' consumptions mate.

I can say. I have no hangover now. Been drinking since i got up. But tomorrow is another day. Maybe have to drink again tommorow to get rid of the hangover. :D:D:o

• 1 month later...

Just starting now. It's a cultured drink tonight though, as tring out the Japanese Ashati beer for the first time. Got 5 large bottles and a can of it in the fridge. The cans just to be downed to knock me out at the end of the 5 bottles, otherwise I be doing the late night 7/11 run in a few hours. lol

If you want to let life slip you by so be it

Alcohol is a sedative hypnotic. It is a powerful drug available to virtually anyone who wants to try it. Buzzed: The straight facts about the most used and abused drugs from alcohol to ecstasy describes the effects of alcohol on the body:

About 20 percent of alcohol is absorbed through stomach, and most of the rest is absorbed through the small intestine. Alcohol molecules are carried through the bloodstream and come into contact with the cells of virtually all the organs. When someone drinks on an empty stomach, the blood absorbs the alcohol rapidly. The body also absorbs higher concentrations of alcohol, such as mixed drinks or shots, very quickly

Stone-cold sober and I feel great! :o

same same

If you want to let life slip you by so be it

Alcohol is a sedative hypnotic. It is a powerful drug available to virtually anyone who wants to try it. Buzzed: The straight facts about the most used and abused drugs from alcohol to ecstasy describes the effects of alcohol on the body:

About 20 percent of alcohol is absorbed through stomach, and most of the rest is absorbed through the small intestine. Alcohol molecules are carried through the bloodstream and come into contact with the cells of virtually all the organs. When someone drinks on an empty stomach, the blood absorbs the alcohol rapidly. The body also absorbs higher concentrations of alcohol, such as mixed drinks or shots, very quickly

Stone-cold sober and I feel great! :o

same same

As soon as those Dutch coffee shops make it over here I will give it up I promise.

I know every time I return to Thailand I can’t help myself to fall off the wagon. My father was an alcoholic and I saw what it did to him i.e. health problems and he died way too young. I do have respect for the dink plus my problem is I don’t drink beer, mostly vodka and whiskey but I did lose a few months once, drinking Mekong up country. So my answer is to be with someone that doesn’t dink. Is life boring being straight? No it’s life.