Schegen Visa To France?

We wish to spend a week in Monaco, and then 10 days or so more traveling throughout the EU.

Does the UK fall under the Schengen Visa?

I do not see visa requirements on the France Thai Consulate site in English. Any idea of where I can find the English translation? Do they need the original tambien baan or just a copy?

edit: I realize the instructions have english at the bottom of the french writing.

they say that they want to see the original return flight plane tickets, not a copy. Where am I supposed to get original tickets from, the airport? What is this 1992? I have been using E-tickets for years now.

they also say they do not want a third party hotel booking... A bit ridiculous.

Edited by dave9988

help?

Help about what ?

1. UK does Not fall into the Shengen visa group

2. France : Give them a copy of your e-tickets that's all the airlines issue nowadays, I guess the meaning of the originaal is an actual booking forpaid tickets and not just a reservation but I might be wrong. In any cases an e-ticket will be fine

no third party hotel bookings 'ridiculous' well not sure where you want us to help on that one.....

Good luck

I applied for a Schengen visa for my other half at the Greek Embassy two years ago and third party hotel reservations were acceptable then by the Greeks anyway. If they are not acceptable, just look in the Internet for any hotel that takes direct bookings and allows cancelation without penalty (usually the fancier ones). Once you have the visa, you can cancel the hotel and book somewhere else. Problem solved. Copy of etickets seem to be accepted by embassies these as they have no choice, cos airlines tend not to issue old fashioned tickets any more.

Hi

Ok you have tourist visa right for UK right?for your lady...

So you book a reserved ticket, example via Channel Tunnel just cut and paste print with dates you want to enter France.

Not pay just a booking reference

Calais...entry port....

Then you will need sponsor letter from French national with a letter from there employee, with there le addition, work proof and house address any where in France.

Signed with copy of there passport then apply on line for visa, print form and they will give you date, online, at the embassy you turn up with all the forementioned.includig all her info, tabien ban id card passport with visa, as much info as possible really...

One day done!

May take two but make sure you have a UK visa first, once you enter, example Calais, your Svengen visa is activated all Svengen states, Uk is not one, Holland Germany Sweden etc....yes....

A wee bit of a paper chase well worth it we did it last year brilliant.

Good luck

O M IN S 2008

We wish to spend a week in Monaco, and then 10 days or so more traveling throughout the EU.

I do not see visa requirements on the France Thai Consulate site in English. Any idea of where I can find the English translation? Do they need the original tambien baan or just a copy?

edit: I realize the instructions have english at the bottom of the french writing.

they say that they want to see the original return flight plane tickets, not a copy. Where am I supposed to get original tickets from, the airport? What is this 1992? I have been using E-tickets for years now.

Guys above provided the answers, so I just want to add two things. Here is a site where you can download the Schengen visa forms in many languages including English, French, German, etc. I do not see Thai but I think you say English would be ok.

Advice two, if you have troubles with French embassy, contact some other embassy of some other state. You can get Schengen visa from Germany and enter the Schengen zone in France no problem.