True Visions

bangkokboro

That's it i've had enough it's getting taking out sick of these prick's sat up all night waiting for the Chelski Boro game which was advertised but now not on probably moved it to the Chic channel again hate these f*****s come back ESPN/star sports. Goodnight moving to the Phillipines starting to hate LOS.

One thing i will say about True Visions Lads & Lasses is for the amount of knocking they get, in my opinion they provide us with agreat service that no other Country in the World has i don't think..

EVERY PREMIERSHIP GAME LIVE !!!!

I know for a fact that i am thankful to them for allowing me to watch my beloved Irons in every single Game they play ( excluding Cup's ), credit where credit's due.. :o

One thing i will say about True Visions Lads & Lasses is for the amount of knocking they get, in my opinion they provide us with agreat service that no other Country in the World has i don't think..

EVERY PREMIERSHIP GAME LIVE !!!!

I know for a fact that i am thankful to them for allowing me to watch my beloved Irons in every single Game they play ( excluding Cup's ), credit where credit's due.. :o

any comments "bangkokboro" ???? Don't think he's woken up yet!!!!!!!!!!!! Blues..2-1 Newcastle.............. 5555 were on the move

Edited by jayjayjayjay

True sport 1 was Wigan v Liverpool and true sport 3 was Everton v Arsenal they switched the Chelsea game to the Chic channell which i dont have.

Anyway found a good link it was a perfect stream the name is ATDHE.NET for future reference pity about the crap i had to watch.

And jayjayjayffingjay you think i'm sad the barcodes got beat?

True sport 1 was Wigan v Liverpool and true sport 3 was Everton v Arsenal they switched the Chelsea game to the Chic channell which i dont have.

Anyway found a good link it was a perfect stream the name is ATDHE.NET for future reference pity about the crap i had to watch.

Are we still losing you to the Phillipines then?

Sorry Mate, it was TS5, you're right..

& i was flicking at times the whole way through the Game, Blackburn V Bolton was on that Chic Channel..

Are we still losing you to the Phillipines then?

Could never leave Thailand and whats the point dont think i would be able to see Championship football anywhere in Asia. :o

Saturday is sh1t or bust i feel.

Don't know where you were looking, it was on Channel 63, just where they said it would be.

Hey Delboy look in your true visions guide it says true sport 1 Chelsea v Boro !

If you think i sit in all day waiting for notifications on changed programmes think again.

But like was mentioned before, those guides are put together a least a month in advance and because of the nature of live sports, can change.

Don't know where you were looking, it was on Channel 63, just where they said it would be.

Hey Delboy look in your true visions guide it says true sport 1 Chelsea v Boro !

If you think i sit in all day waiting for notifications on changed programmes think again.

The True sport guide is a waste of time.

On match day all you have to do is flick through the channels 59-67. If your game isnt on go to channel 26/27.

Fortunately, being a Boro fan, even if that took you 10 minutes to do, the chances are you will not have missed your team scoring or having any worthwhile efforts on goal. :o

The True sport guide is a waste of time.

On match day all you have to do is flick through the channels 59-67. If your game isnt on go to channel 26/27.

Fortunately, being a Boro fan, even if that took you 10 minutes to do, the chances are you will not have missed your team scoring or having any worthwhile efforts on goal. :o

Come on keep them coming.

Think you might be right Mr Singh cant see where our next goal is coming from never mind a win.

Can't imaging your are disappointed... they are likely to be visiting Nothingham Forrest, Bristol, and Norwich come summer!!!!!!!

What is a True Visions Guide? I thought the only place to see True Visions schedules was on their website, and that showed the match as scheduled for Channel 63 True Visions Sports 5.

What is a True Visions Guide? I thought the only place to see True Visions schedules was on their website, and that showed the match as scheduled for Channel 63 True Visions Sports 5.

I assume he means the Monthly UBC Magazine ??

I used to get a monthly magazine when I first subscribed to UBC. It was mostly in Thai and not to be relied on. I haven't received a copy for years and I thought they had stopped producing them with the popularity of the internet. I haven't missed it.

I used to get a monthly magazine when I first subscribed to UBC. It was mostly in Thai and not to be relied on. I haven't received a copy for years and I thought they had stopped producing them with the popularity of the internet. I haven't missed it.

You dont know what you are missing ! 90 pages with about 60% fast food ads.If you want info on movies , sport etc forget it.Its a blatant money maker from advertising revenue. With sport what they list is only an indication of what you might get if your lucky

I get it every month & it's alright imo, has a write up of all the best Films for that month, Live Sports etc..

I will say it has improved considerably in the years that delboy hasn't received it as it is now absolutely fine... :o

I will say it has improved considerably in the years that delboy hasn't received it as it is now absolutely fine... :o

Sometimes it even arrives at the start of the month , but usually at least a week late. :D

Thta's exactly what happens with my 4-4-2 Magazine, except i pay 380 Baht for the privelage of that happening, & nothing but my Subscription for the UBC Mag... :D

I get it every month & it's alright imo, has a write up of all the best Films for that month, Live Sports etc..

You are easily pleased. yes it has minimal write ups for movies about 2 lines, (in Thai), guess you can read it. Live Sport ??? Well isnt that what we pay for ? ,you mean we sometimes get what we pay for !!!! A friend with little else to do ran a check on their sports programmes over a month and only about 60%actually went to air. He wrote an email to them pointing that fact out and never got a reply which is standard proceedure. Oh for some competition !!!

You are easily pleased. yes it has minimal write ups for movies about 2 lines, (in Thai), guess you can read it. Live Sport ??? Well isnt that what we pay for ? ,you mean we sometimes get what we pay for !!!! A friend with little else to do ran a check on their sports programmes over a month and only about 60%actually went to air. He wrote an email to them pointing that fact out and never got a reply which is standard proceedure. Oh for some competition !!!

Easily please ??

Sparkles, it's free Mate, what more do you want ??

FACT - We get EVERY LIVE Premiership Game & i for one, am thankful for that & do not really give a monkeys what else is on the other God knows how many Channels i pay for so i can view my Games anyway.

To moan or worry about the free Magazine that the providers of these Games supply, is really not on my list of things to do Mate..

Oh, & with regards to your Friend, the Fella needs to get out a bit more if you ask me... :D

Edited by MSingh

Easily please ??

Sparkles, it's free Mate, what more do you want ??

I

FACT - We get EVERY LIVE Premiership Game & i for one, am thankful for that & do not really give a monkeys what else is on the other God knows how many Channels i pay for so i can view my Games anyway.

To moan or worry about the free Magazine that the providers of these Games supply, is really not on my list of things to do Mate..

Oh, & with regards to your Friend, the Fella needs to get out a bit more if you ask me... :D

Firstly its not FREE I pay for it as part of my 1568.12 baht monthly payment as does everyone else.With a bit more effort ,from True, it could be more informative and correct. For example football is now shown sometimes on Ch 27 where does the programme explain that ? Its printed 2 months in advance ,did you know that ? How can you have a programme that is anywhere near accurate printed that far in advance. It returns, I would imagine, a very healty profit from Advertising.If you want to be a True apologist and are happy with mediocrity thats up to you but for most subscribers ,I would imagine ,their performance as a company,is absymal.

As for my friend he has not been able to walk for nearly 18 mths and football on True is one of his few enjoyments I am sure he would like to "get out" as you put it he simple did this as an exercise to vent his frustration.

I am sure this thread is boring everyone to bits so I will abstain from further comment but by all means have the last word tell us again how "lucky we all are"