Freeloading

monopoly

i love my issan sweetie to bits. but how do i rid ourselves of the freeloaders. its like im a cash machine. any suggestions for businesses they can make lots of money off of.

im thinking maybe i should go hi so girl. poor ones got lots of problems financially.

I don't understand the problem or the question? You are under the impression that if you dont give to the freeloaders you will lose your "Isaan sweety"? If that is the case then don't you think you should get rid of her since she is only using you? If this isn't the case then JUST SAY NO? People ask for handouts or favors and you can just look them in the face and say "no sorry", seesm simple enough to me.

i love my issan sweetie to bits. but how do i rid ourselves of the freeloaders. its like im a cash machine. any suggestions for businesses they can make lots of money off of.

im thinking maybe i should go hi so girl. poor ones got lots of problems financially.

Have you given them cash handouts? If the answer is yes your nothing more then an ATM, never give any people money for nothing.

You are not responsible for them. Which (smart longterm) actions have they undertaken to lift themself out of their current lifestyle?

Thats the best idea.

MBL

tell em all to fuc_k off.this is my woman and get off the khao lao bitches.

tell em all to fuc_k off.this is my woman and get off the khao lao bitches.

blimey, what is going on here??? Lix . Monopoly and Fezman appear to be the same person but are now arguing together

anyway Lix . Monopoly and Fezman i have found the REAL YOU

so stop TROLLING on Thaivisa!!!

A few years back I was living in Surin province. One afternoon dinking in a bar an Englishman walks in and orders a beer. After exchanging a few words he tells me his story. He had flown over to Thailand from China for the first time two days previously. He had met an Isaan lady on the internet and was visiting her for the first time. He was shocked by the number of 'hangers-on' in the village. Seemed like everybody was looking for a piece of his action. The final straw was after he rented a pick-up truck to go fo a day trip to Big-C. As soon as he had he started the ingnition the back of the pick-up was cammed full of villagers looking to join him fo a day out at the shops. About 20 villagers crammed into the pick-up. He left the motor running and hitched a lift to the nearest town, where he found the bar I was drinking in. He vowed never to set foot in an Isaan village again. And flew back to China the very next day.

This thread, like so many others recently, is imo, intended to troll & create hateful comments about thai people.

OP, if you are genuine then grow a pair & tell the family to gets jobs & if you a a troll, then go away & get a life.

CLOSED.