Gabriel Heinze

MSingh

I found the below Interview & am flabbergasted at what Heinze says..

Anyone else or is that just typical of a Modern Day Footballer ??

In a related story, Gabriel Heinze's agent is now scrambling to find his client a new home after learning of Madrid's most recent acquisition Julien Faubert. When asked for comment, the Argentinian Left back was quick to acknowledge the fact he simply doesn't have the pride to fight for a 1st team position. "I do not want competition for my starting role. I left Manchester United because I knew I didn't have a chance to overtake Patrice Evra and certainly wasn't prepared to be a man, to be a professional athlete and actually earn my spot in the line up. I want to be moved and the window closes tomorrow." When asked about possible locations Judas II was eager to identify Madrid's arch nemesis Barcalona as his preferred destination. "I know now, in English football, asking to be sold to arch rivals is a 'no-no' but hopefully these two massive clubs can forge a deal."

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9159...ove-was-a-prank

that surprises me for on the pitch at Man U he allways seemed to give his ALL even when others were not......Spurs sign him please!!!!

Yep, after reading that Interview, i reckon he'd go down a treat at <deleted> Fart Lane... :o

Heinze is a disgrace, how can he ask for a move to Barcelona? fuc_k he did the same at United by wanting to go to Liverpond. :D

Spurs would be an ideal destination for him, he can stay there for a 6 or 7 months, and then ask to go to Arsenal. :o