How To Escape From Bkk? :-s

Hello, I am a new member here. I was curious of the safe routes to take when I want to get out of Bangkok to the north, west and east. Some of the routes and bridges I have already tried look intimidating as there is not a true bike lane, and so I turned back.

THanks!

Chris

Edit: Oy! I meant leaving BKK by bicycle only. Sorry for not putting it into the title!

Edited by SoCalChris

• 3 weeks later...

I would rather take a public transport (train, bus, boat) or even taxi to the suburbs and than straith into the countryside. It's not point to inhale a spoonfull of lead, to be in the countryside for an hour and go back.

there are bicycle clubs in bangkok which organise regular tours around bangkok. If you can't go with them, you can cophy their routes. They even have websites in english, google

Hello, I am a new member here. I was curious of the safe routes to take when I want to get out of Bangkok to the north, west and east. Some of the routes and bridges I have already tried look intimidating as there is not a true bike lane, and so I turned back.

THanks!

Chris

Where in Bangkok are you?

I am out most days on my bike

How far do you want to ride. I have a number of routes from 25kms to 130kms.