Thai Internet Service

kjun12

Only thing you will get factually here is conjecture and guessing. There are numerous discussions in another forum on TV that this will likely get moved to soon.

redefining oxymoron

Only thing you will get factually here is conjecture and guessing. There are numerous discussions in another forum on TV that this will likely get moved to soon.

redefining oxymoron

Ha yeah well, it is a fact that all that all anyone can say here is a guess. Unless we can get Mr. ToT, Mr. CAT and the rest of the bag holders to make official comment.

I would even be happy with a reasonably knowledgable technologist here. But that is not going to happen either.

Can anyone who has knowledge (and not just guessing) explain why Thailand has such poor internet service?

YES, BECAUSE YOU KEEP SHOUTING AT PEOPLE.

So watch it, right. Ggggrrrrrrrr

Actually the OP wasn't shouting. They just used a larger font and perhaps a little bolding. Maybe they like to see their text better or maybe they have a vision issue. Or maybe they just wanted to make sure we see their post.

You, on the other hand were shouting. And your answer is not even with merit which, combined with your needless shouting, pretty much made your post without merit.

Can anyone who has knowledge (and not just guessing) explain why Thailand has such poor internet service?

What use is it to give a detailed technical problem explanation when hardly anyone here has the knowledge to understand it?

I will admit that this reply is probably the most arrogant one I ever made!