Obtaining A 60 Day Visa For Thailand In Phnom Penh

I just had a phone call from a guy that I know. He is in Thailand on a 30 day stay issued at the Airport. On the 20th of this month he will go to Phnom Penh for a few days. When he returns he wants to stay in Thailand for a further 60 days or so before returning to Italy. Will he have any trouble getting a two month visa from the Thai Embassy in P.P?

Once again any advice/experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I just had a phone call from a guy that I know. He is in Thailand on a 30 day stay issued at the Airport. On the 20th of this month he will go to Phnom Penh for a few days. When he returns he wants to stay in Thailand for a further 60 days or so before returning to Italy. Will he have any trouble getting a two month visa from the Thai Embassy in P.P?

Thank you

If you had asked this a few months ago we would not have recomended it. Recently they have become a lot more freindly so he should have no problem :o

Thank you

If you had asked this a few months ago we would not have recomended it. Recently they have become a lot more freindly so he should have no problem :o

Thanks for that Lite Beer. I'll report on how he is treated at the Embassy.

They've become so friendly now that they issue double-entry tourist visas.

According to my sources, hundreds of people are now getting double-entry tourist visas in Phnom Penh, yet there are few reports about it on this forum. This topic has gone so cold that it was back 3 pages already.

This should be a hot topic to rival the Vientiane double entry tourist visa thread.

Come on people, if you've successfully obtained a double-entry tourist visa from Phnom Penh, please post a report about it here.