Second Run In With A Thai

dave111223

I can black cat that !!.

Driving down soi 22 Sukumvit, about half way down is a feeder road on the left (I am coming from rama 4), traffic was moderate, so being a nice guy I stopped to let the feeder traffic onto Soi 22 heading to Rama 4, The guy in a school minibus nods to me and drives out.......right across the road without looking left, and totals a jazz, heading that way. they all get out and the minibus driver says "its the farangs fault he waved me out". needless to say I smiled and drove on.

regards

Freddie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for me personally if anyone blocked me in and it involved me having to get out of my car to ask U to move it I would be extremely pi***d off . I get this in the Uk across my drive. repeat offenders usally end up with a flat tyre. Bad manners rude impolite and selfish IMO you can always WALK a bit farther its just laziness in most cases.

Talking about BAD manners and rudeness,you have a lot to learn in live.You may have a drive way but you don't own the street.But again UK explains everything.

This guy clearly has issues, maybe he should just go on an anger management course - because if he has a heart attack from the rage at someone daring to park across his drive, there's no way he's going to get out of there.

But Tjan - give it a break with the gratuitous UK bashing huh. Whilst I can't deny we have our share or ar%eholes, we have around the same as any other country, including yours. Another cheap and unnecessary dig. Knock yourself out having a go at this guy, but leave the rest of us out of it.

I own the right to enter exit my property in the UK but hey dont worry when my old Dad comes round has a heart attack and needs to be rushed to hospital Ill be ok knocking all the doors of the person who has parked across my DROPPED KERB (maybe you dont understand this concept in the UK) stopping me getting him out quickly in the car. Guesss you lot just all roll over must be too much time spent in Thailand mai pen rai

People spend their entire lives arguing over this kind of thing in the UK. Someone I know had a guy who parked outside his house every day a few years back. A note was left under one of his wipers asking him not to park there again. The note was ignored.

A full sized paving slab was inserted into the car through the windscreen. The guy didn't park there again.

My Kinda guy bring it on gufffffffffffffffaw Im such a sad wacko, oh my "issues" :o are killing me.

Ok guys n gals and others? i will have to go to work tomorrow so you'll have to slag me off alone thanks for livening up a dull Sunday here.

alright enough of this

I dont get it, none of you know each other.

how is it that anything and everything that is discussed can be turned into a personal attack and insult against others?

I suppose a creativity award may be in order

sighhhhh