Lots Of Police Along Cm-hangdong Rd

nokia

I was in a van with a group of ladies returning from a day trip to the textile fesitval at Mae Chaem and got caught in a complete traffic stop in Hang Dong. The police had cleared the other side of the road and finally a motorcade went thru. The number of police vehicles far exceeded the number of vehicles for the officials. Some in our party thought it was a royal motorcade, but it was hard to tell the color of the vehicles in the dark. Some in our party said to look-out for yellow vehicles.

After doing the flower festival here on Saturday and the textile festival today (Sunday) in Mae Chaem, I'm "festivaled out" for a while.

I know the Princess (not sure which one) was in town at the weekend and staying at The RatiLanna.

The car park was absolutely full of cars and other vehicles, usually theres none and police were stationed throughout the hotel /resort.

I know the Princess (not sure which one) was in town at the weekend and staying at The RatiLanna.

The car park was absolutely full of cars and other vehicles, usually theres none and police were stationed throughout the hotel /resort.

It's wonderful to have VVIP in town. :o

At first i thought there was a massive road block/police check for documents/drink drunking/speeding because i noticed most of the vehicles behind me suddenly slowed down to a turtle speed of 60km/h along CM-HD road.

But then, i thought, police road blocks usually consists of a few police at most situated at one location, rather than an entire police platoon/regiment scattered along an entire major road.

btw, anyone know what's the speed limit for CM-Hang Dong road since it's not an expressway? 60km/h? 70km/h? Of course, there are always some vehicles zooming past at 100+km/h but they must be in a hurry.

I imagine it was the Jolie brigade that had me stopped at the Airport Plaza overpass last night. And they did whizz by rather fast indeed. But you know, these ppl have tight schedules for photo ops n that sort of thing.

heh. that was her stunt double that was at the baftas in london last night then. :o