Mugabe Regime Looking East To Hide Forex

Ochiengzim

I found this on a South African news website, but it gives up on any expansion and does not explain the details of her dealings, so much of the article is not relevant to this forum.

US Treasury blacklists four Mugabe cronies

WASHINGTON, UNITED STATES Nov 26 2008 09:26

Read a posting on this forum from November 2008 ("US Treasury blacklists four Mugabe cronies") about Nalinee Joy Taveesin's links to the Mugabe regime, and thought I would post some recent information that might shed more light, which is very interesting.

'Joy' Taveesin, a Thai businesswoman, is said to have facilitated a number of financial, real-estate, and gem-related transactions on behalf of Grace 'Amai' Mugabe (wife of Bob), Gideon Gono (the Governer of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, RBZ), and a number of other Mugabe cronies.

A popular Zimbabwean blog zimbabwean-benjamin.blogspot.com has a new revelation to share on the association between Joy, the Mugabes and Gono, which relates to hiding forex in Thailand.

Have a read, and if anyone knows more, let Benjamin know.

:o

I found this on a South African news website, but it gives up on any expansion and does not explain the details of her dealings, so much of the article is not relevant to this forum.

US Treasury blacklists four Mugabe cronies

WASHINGTON, UNITED STATES Nov 26 2008 09:26

Read a posting on this forum from November 2008 ("US Treasury blacklists four Mugabe cronies") about Nalinee Joy Taveesin's links to the Mugabe regime, and thought I would post some recent information that might shed more light, which is very interesting.

'Joy' Taveesin, a Thai businesswoman, is said to have facilitated a number of financial, real-estate, and gem-related transactions on behalf of Grace 'Amai' Mugabe (wife of Bob), Gideon Gono (the Governer of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, RBZ), and a number of other Mugabe cronies.

A popular Zimbabwean blog zimbabwean-benjamin.blogspot.com has a new revelation to share on the association between Joy, the Mugabes and Gono, which relates to hiding forex in Thailand.

Have a read, and if anyone knows more, let Benjamin know.

:o

Grace Mugabe has been a regular visitor to these shores for many years, particularly when he kids were studying in Oz. Hiding forex, I can believe it, since the Eu and probably even Swiss banks can't find a way to accomadate them.