All You Can Eat Pizza Buffet For 149bt

thecatman

Has anybody else tried Narai Pizzeria's Tuesday night buffet?? I saw the advert in the latest UBC magazine and thought that it sounded too good to be true, but I decided to give it a whirl anyway.

The deal is for a mere 149Bt, an all you can eat pizza buffet. I would say there were maybe 6 different styles of pizza on offer, along with garlic bread, cream of corn soup, and spaghetti. Also included in the price are your drinks. Pepsi, 7up, and root beer were all on offer and refilled by the staff everytime your glass gets a little low.

I quite like Narai Pizzeria, OK, they're not as good as Scoozi pizza, but definately better than Pizza Hut and Pizza Company, and at 149Bt surely worth a try if you haven't tried them already.

For those that can read Thai, then you can check out their website here.

Enjoy.

I haven't tried their Tuesday buffet yet, but I rather like Narai Pizzeria pizza as a budget pizza option.

In my experience, they actually put decent cheese on their pizzas, unlike Pizza Co. and others, which seem to lean more toward thick bread and tomato sauce. Narai's crust tends to be medium in thickness and soft, almost with a croissant type texture, and usually moist and decent flavor...not just dry and crusty.

On their web site, which is mostly in Thai, they show about 25 different locations. One of the easiest to get to/find for me in the one on the second floor of the Century Movie Complex, which is connected to the Victory Monument BTS station. Hop off the Skytrain and you're there.

PS - the Narai web site says their buffet is valid Tuesdays between the hours of 4 and 9 pm only.

They used to have this offer a couple of years ago and then stopped when they renovated the Italian restaurant. The deal was pretty good. Do they still offer the make your own Caesar Salad and fresh fruit? This was part of the offer before.

There was no sign of any Caesar Salad or fresh fruit when I went, I guess this has been replaced by the spaghetti and soup.

Thanks your reply! Spaghetti and garlic bread are new as well as the refill drinks. Shame about the salad as I like a bit of greenery with pasta/pizza...but I suppose you can order a salad! The 222 bar next door is also good as they offer a decent happy hour and a great vietnamese tapa's buffet during the lunch hour.

Thanks your reply! Spaghetti and garlic bread are new as well as the refill drinks. Shame about the salad as I like a bit of greenery with pasta/pizza...but I suppose you can order a salad! The 222 bar next door is also good as they offer a decent happy hour and a great vietnamese tapa's buffet during the lunch hour.

Where is this Narai? I saw the add, got all excited about it, and went to Narai in MBK but they told me they didn't have it there. The guy gave me directions to the branch with the buffet in Thai, which I didn't really understand.

Where is this Narai? I saw the add, got all excited about it, and went to Narai in MBK but they told me they didn't have it there. The guy gave me directions to the branch with the buffet in Thai, which I didn't really understand.

Ahh, Well I was of the understanding that this offer was on every Tuesday between 4pm and 9pm at every branch of Narai Pizzeria. That's how is advertised in the UBC magazine and on their website.

The branch I went to was in Union Mall, Lad Phrao. Union Mall is the shopping centre located close to Central Lad Phrao and the Phahon Yothin MRT Station.

Yes... their pizza sizes are S (6 in.), M (8 in.) and L (12 in.)

Those, particularly the S and M, seem a bit undersized compared to what I'm used to...

However, in the case of an all you can eat pizza buffet, does the individual pizza size really matter???