One-2-call Top-up Card: 100 Baht: Picture On Card

syd barrett

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as far as I can see the card IS about freedom.

The lad is dancing.

We have an aeroplane for freedom of the skies.

The surgeon who gives us life free from pain or gives us back the ability to be free due to his skills.

Near him we have someone with a hoe working in the field.

The car gives us freedom to travel.

Two people with a parachute - isn't parachuting freedom?

The helicopter same as the aeroplane.

The dog with two puppies out for a walk.

How can anyone see this as sinister?

Maybe the OP was a Traffic warden or member of the Thought Police in a former life? But you really have to be twisted imho to see anything sinister in this artwork.

I attach a photograph copy of the One-2-Call 100 baht top up card. Why is this Nazi salute allowed? I think in Germany this is illegal?

It's not a Nazi salute. The guy looks like he's dancing.

Yep,

he and his surgeon friend have just watched Saturday night fever.

have all your guys failed to notice the surgeon waving a knife after cutting up his patient? enlarge the photo and look towards the bottom. weird stuff.

Exactly!

That demented cartoon surgeon represents Josef Mengele the Nazi Doctor and 'Angel of Death' known for his human experimentations.

Some of you guys have vivid imaginations. Couldn't imagine your reactions to some of the exhibits in the art museums of the world. Best you just keep out of them.

The past is the past, people should move on! All this appologising for the past is just madness!

What are you particularly referring to? Is this some general comment or in reference to to WW2?

No one here is asking for an apology for anything.

As for the "past is the past" etc comment, are you saying we should not honour, remember, and acknowledge devastating events in our past, especially our recent past?

I attach a photograph copy of the One-2-Call 100 baht top up card. Why is this Nazi salute allowed? I think in Germany this is illegal?

All I can say is don't be lame and try making this into and issue or even for a joke, it bares a slight resemblance to it but nothing more.

In this over the top politically correct world one might need to examine the sociology and psychology of the OP. We would need to delve into his childhood, education, whether or not he was molested by his step-father and his personal prejudices. After staring at the super subliminal drawing for 15 minutes it actually splits into two very similar pictures of two gay guys dancing around an operating theater at Bumrungrad. What diabolical geniuses do the Singapore rich use to sell poor people their near lowest value top up card? What might be their motive?

More questions than answers here but I'm trying to help get to the bottom of this high value dilemma.

As a constructive suggestion to the OP, he may want to go post-paid to avoid demonic, mind altering and hateful top up cards.

And I bet 99.9% of thais have no understanding of WW11 or various salutes, incidnetly didnt Caeser originate the full arm extended salute?

Some people have a) too much time on their hands and :o an over fertile imagination. Anyways Im off out to buy a 100 baht 1-2-call top up card just so I can share the laugh withfriends.

have all your guys failed to notice the surgeon waving a knife after cutting up his patient? enlarge the photo and look towards the bottom. weird stuff.

Woa dude, you're right. That's some freaky stuff.

Syd, of all people I would think that you should appreciate psychedelic art.

How's Harold, by the way?

Doctor? I thought it was a scene from an Al Jazeera reality show.

Doctor? I thought it was a scene from an Al Jazeera reality show.

Heil Hitler :o

And I bet 99.9% of thais have no understanding of WW11 or various salutes, incidnetly didnt Caeser originate the full arm extended salute?

Some people have a) too much time on their hands and :o an over fertile imagination. Anyways Im off out to buy a 100 baht 1-2-call top up card just so I can share the laugh withfriends.

While you're out pick up a dictionary.....

If it looks like a Nazi salute then it must be a Nazi salute. If it looks like a weapon of mass destruction - it must be a weapon of mass destruction. If it looks like your wife is cheating on you - it must be so.

Buddhism has a swastika. It must support the Nazis as well.

Watch behind your back. There might be someone stalking you. And it might be a Nazi!!!

Duhhhhh!!!

You think thats bad??? What about "Black man" toilet cleaner? With a picture of a black man holding a mop or a toilet cleaner etc etc...wow! now tha is F*%ked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do thais do notice anything wrong with this??????

Apparently not.

med_gallery_35489_957_373862.jpg