Sport Bike Group Udon

ray23

I got contact info on the sport Bike Group here in Udon. Straight up these guys are serious riders, if you don't have the proper equipment and your skill level is not top notch don't get involved in this. I dont have his name but owns Tech21 Super Bikes 089-572-5656

As far as I know he only speaks Thai

I got contact info on the sport Bike Group here in Udon. Straight up these guys are serious riders, if you don't have the proper equipment and your skill level is not top notch don't get involved in this. I dont have his name but owns Tech21 Super Bikes 089-572-5656

As far as I know he only speaks Thai

Is this the guy that used to have the shop around the corner from the Irish clock ?

If it's the same guy , he speaks fair english . Enough to work out that I wanted a service anyway .

Not the same guy but a nice guy can get any parts for new bikes and often has new bikes for sale, never seen a guy change his bike so often if oyur in udon they mostly go for a ride sunday around 09-00 but thats thai time start from tech 21.

The ride is normally discussed wednesday before over a few drinks outside tech 21