What Do You Think About Pattaya Ladyboys?

picman

What do you think about Pattaya ladyboys?  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ladyboys/Transexuals/She-Males/Katoeys are here to stay and their numbers seem to continually increase here in Pattaya. Love 'em or hate 'em, they are not going anywhere. While I admire those that unobtrusively find their career paths and contribute as I have seen them working in restaurants and hotels and the Malibu show, I am leery of the majority due to all the negative news headlines they tend to dominate here in Fun City. I would not like Pattaya to be Ladyboy free because I feel they add a dimension and color that makes Pattaya the city it has become. I guess I wish there were certain rules of engagement where they ladyboys would not make physical advances unless welcomed. How do you vote?

post-77132-1234864002_thumb.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think about them. Well, anymore than I think about the tailor touts, why think about what you aren't interested in? What I don't understand is why they are often employed at gay establishments as if the management didn't get the message that gay males are interested in males, not females. That all said, I don't think it is fair to assume they are all criminals, because that is not at all true.

Edited by Jingthing

They dont bother me because i dont get involved with them,except the odd conversation,if they are a genuine human being.Some are very funny and should be on stage,some are nasty,which could be the artificial ladyboys,theones with wigs,false breasts etc.They just dress to get some ladyboy lover to the hotel to rob them.

I have never heard of a problem with a true ladyboy.

I don't associate with "ladyboys",however my daughter has some as her friends,and as such i accept this is life in Thailand.Having said that,i find the farang transvestites to be a little gross,as some i saw were over six foot tall and looked absolutely ridiculous.I didn't know whether to laugh or run away in fear! :o:D

I don't associate with "ladyboys",however my daughter has some as her friends,and as such i accept this is life in Thailand.Having said that,i find the farang transvestites to be a little gross,as some i saw were over six foot tall and looked absolutely ridiculous.I didn't know whether to laugh or run away in fear! :o:D

Tritexengineering, Ladyboys are not transvestites, they are transexual....there is a big difference.

I think its sad that most people think that all ladyboys are like the ones depicted in the picture because they only represent a small portion LB's in Thailand.

In answer to the OP's question, I don't think much about those ladyboys in the picture, I think they offer a poor representation of what these people are really about. Its no different to the ladies and men also in that role of employment.

I don't associate with "ladyboys",however my daughter has some as her friends,and as such i accept this is life in Thailand.Having said that,i find the farang transvestites to be a little gross,as some i saw were over six foot tall and looked absolutely ridiculous.I didn't know whether to laugh or run away in fear! :D:D

Tritexengineering, Ladyboys are not transvestites, they are transexual....there is a big difference.

I think its sad that most people think that all ladyboys are like the ones depicted in the picture because they only represent a small portion LB's in Thailand.

In answer to the OP's question, I don't think much about those ladyboys in the picture, I think they offer a poor representation of what these people are really about. Its no different to the ladies and men also in that role of employment.

Uh,please explain the difference. :o

I voted "other" because I just don't care one way or the other. It's not hard to pick out a Katoi once you've seen a few. If it looks too good to be true... it probably isn't real. If they don't bother me then I won't bother them. Katois are just part of the Thailand theme... just as there are too many temples

And, considering that Pattaya was originally a sleepy little fishing village turned into a R&R bar joint that would rival Sodom and Gomorrah, it has slowly evolved into a tourist destination center for things other than sex. But, it HAS to be partly the sex scene that would bring people to Pattaya, even though the city now has much more to offer. And, unlike the over priced Phuket area, Pattaya certainly is a place where you get reasonable value for your tourist dollar.

<H3 class=r>Web definitions for transvestite</H3>dictblue.gif someone who adopts the dress or manner or sexual role of the opposite sex

<H3 class=r>Web definitions for transsexual</H3>dictblue.gif a person who has undergone a sex change operation

So the difference is one can afford an operation,the other cannot?

Edited by tritexengineering

My missus cousin is a ladyboy, which is nice. Most get bad press because they rob tourists wallets, mobile phones and gold chains - but just like everything else, they're not all bad.

It seems to many that in recent times their number has steadily increased - just take a (sober) walk through Walking Street and they're everywhere. Is this just supply & demand? or are the Thai Youth finding out that knickers are simply more comfortable than good old Marks & Spencers Y-fronts?

I don't associate with "ladyboys",however my daughter has some as her friends,and as such i accept this is life in Thailand.Having said that,i find the farang transvestites to be a little gross,as some i saw were over six foot tall and looked absolutely ridiculous.I didn't know whether to laugh or run away in fear! :D:D

<H3 class=r>Web definitions for transvestite</H3>dictblue.gif someone who adopts the dress or manner or sexual role of the opposite sex

<H3 class=r>Web definitions for transsexual</H3>dictblue.gif a person who has undergone a sex change operation

No thats not right either. You need to read further into it, I havent bothered looking at those definitions either. Its got nothing to do with the operation, there are pre-op transexuals and post-op. As I told you in PM, I'm no expert but a Transexual is a person of one sexual gender that believes they belong to the other gender (they then live that life) while a transvestite is merely a male person who enjoys dressing in womens clothes. I havent decided which one you are trix :o

Edited by neverdie

No thats not right either. You need to read further into it, I havent bothered looking at those definitions either. Its got nothing to do with the operation, there are pre-op transexuals and post-op. As I told you in PM, I'm no expert but a Transexual is a person of one sexual gender that believes they belong to the other gender (they then live that life) while a transvestite is merley a male person who enjoys dressing in womens clothes. I havent decided which one you are trix :o

Soooooo,one of them is doing it because their nuts...And the other is doing it because they WANT nuts... :D Mmmmmmmmmm,ok well i'm gonna go put on some ladies knickers and see what the misses has to say... :D

:o l like ladyboys some are good friends of mine and you get good and bad in all walks of life and they have every right to chat some one up, and so do you so remember that some people might not like your gay advances but do not get up and crack you one, on valentines day l had a card from one and l would be proud to be his boyfriend and told him so, so some of you grow up and the ones that do not live here belt up. :D .

........ well i'm gonna go put on some ladies knickers and see what the misses has to say... :D

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

The only thing that would get knocked is my head,off my shoulders that is,by my wife. :o

:o l like ladyboys some are good friends of mine and you get good and bad in all walks of life and they have every right to chat some one up, and so do you so remember that some people might not like your gay advances but do not get up and crack you one, on valentines day l had a card from one and l would be proud to be his boyfriend and told him so, so some of you grow up and the ones that do not live here belt up. :D .

Im trying to work out who your directing your comments too??? :D

gay advances :D

You would prefer a man dressed as a girl over a genuine girl?Um,i prefer my women to be actually born as women. :D

Yeah,it's got me confused too. :D

The one on the upper left of the picture looks exactly like my sister when she was a high school football cheerleader! Maybe I should take a closer look at these LBs. The missing link?

Maybe the heteros that like LBs sexually are just really into big clits. Are we allowed to say that?

Edited by Jingthing

I personally havent been around Pattaya, so i cant comment on Pattaya katoy, but i have no problem with katoy in general. Dont think about it much. Usually interact at the hairdressers. Just like every other person you meet, some are lovely, some not so nice.

Appearance-wise, sometimes im astounded by their beauty, other times i feel for the ones whos features are quite manly. I think it cant be easy both emotionally and financially to be katoy. Especially for those in pursuit of various surgical proceedures. Also i read some put their health at risk by ingesting large amounts of female hormone/birth control pills and that some may have cheap injections of silicone directly injected into the body.

On a lighter note, I have to admit though, that part of me gets a bit of a kick out of the idea that some men might look and drool over a beautiful creature, only to find out the object of their admiration turns out to be katoy. The reaction some men have over having found a katoy attractive can be quite extreme and often funny.

As for the katoy, i hope always that they find someone who appreciates them for who they are.

Ladyboys/Transexuals/She-Males/Katoeys are here to stay and their numbers seem to continually increase here in Pattaya. Love 'em or hate 'em, they are not going anywhere. While I admire those that unobtrusively find their career paths and contribute as I have seen them working in restaurants and hotels and the Malibu show, I am leery of the majority due to all the negative news headlines they tend to dominate here in Fun City. I would not like Pattaya to be Ladyboy free because I feel they add a dimension and color that makes Pattaya the city it has become. I guess I wish there were certain rules of engagement where they ladyboys would not make physical advances unless welcomed. How do you vote?post-77132-1234864002_thumb.jpg

I reckon the one in the front may be a normal lady.

Ladyboys/Transexuals/She-Males/Katoeys are here to stay and their numbers seem to continually increase here in Pattaya. Love 'em or hate 'em, they are not going anywhere. While I admire those that unobtrusively find their career paths and contribute as I have seen them working in restaurants and hotels and the Malibu show, I am leery of the majority due to all the negative news headlines they tend to dominate here in Fun City. I would not like Pattaya to be Ladyboy free because I feel they add a dimension and color that makes Pattaya the city it has become. I guess I wish there were certain rules of engagement where they ladyboys would not make physical advances unless welcomed. How do you vote?post-77132-1234864002_thumb.jpg

I reckon the one in the front may be a normal lady.

Can't stand them! I avoid places where I notice them before entering - Lucky I don't get out too much these days as my choices would be severely limited! :o

:o l like ladyboys some are good friends of mine and you get good and bad in all walks of life and they have every right to chat some one up, and so do you so remember that some people might not like your gay advances but do not get up and crack you one, on valentines day l had a card from one and l would be proud to be his boyfriend and told him so, so some of you grow up and the ones that do not live here belt up. :wai: .

:D l like ladyboys some are good friends of mine and you get good and bad in all walks of life and they have every right to chat some one up, and so do you so remember that some people might not like your gay advances but do not get up and crack you one, on valentines day l had a card from one and l would be proud to be his boyfriend and told him so, so some of you grow up and the ones that do not live here belt up. :P .

You would prefer a man dressed as a girl over a genuine girl?Um,i prefer my women to be actually born as women. :D

neverdie & tritex,

bob's a geordie, he was born gender confused.

geordiebob,

i am taking the p!ss. where I come from, we have polls about sheep.