Forex Trading - Help!

Well, if somebody would say it is impossible to make a living with the type of business I am doing, I would certainly step forward and contradict.

Give me three-stock-names (pick anything - MSFT, EBAY, or ETC) and I will try to give you my prediction.

Jesus is this you? So long I have been waiting for something which is finally working always. No intention to insult but your prediction is worth zero as well as anyone elses' so take this advise and refrain unless you want to offer commercial services though for that you are on the wrong board here.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG….IB - InteractiveBrokers..... is driving me nutzzzzz :o

Page displaying is just too slooooow for me (or may be I’m not a member or something…hmm)

and

Their charts system with custom variables input is wrecking my brain - far too much to my liking.

Too nitty gritty at this time for a newbie like me………dizzy dizzy !!!

All I want is just to try out a “quick and simple” paper trading - how to buy/sell simple contract

IB is not letting me do this easily

So I will try with that “thinkorswim” (PCA recommendation :D ), just to get used to all the terminologies and how to trade FX.

Well the name just doesn't sound promising haha,...... but will try them anyway :D

Once I’m more comfortable doing the paper trading, then I might open with IB or some others being recommended here

Ok be back with the assessment on TOS

Hope will have better luck with them

Later

TC

Edited by teacup

FOREX trading - Help!!!

Which company…????

For anyone who are doing FOREX!!!

I’m trying to get in to the forex trading here.

Been thinking/lurking for such a long time on this idea, so now I think it's the time.

Just want to know……from your own experiences

Which company is good/reliable to sign up with?

Average monthly fee

Good customer service

Good/reliable access to technical indicators/ live charts

Ease of transaction and money transfer

Offering paperless statement

Convenience /Accessibility of trading from Thailand

Or anything you want to point out….

I just don’t know which one is the best, there are sooooo many of them to choose from :o

Thanks in advance for you help

TC :D

-------------------------------

http://www.tradingacademy.com/lessons/2009...rex_article.htm

OMG….IB - InteractiveBrokers..... is driving me nutzzzzz :o

Page displaying is just too slooooow for me (or may be I’m not a member or something…hmm)

and

Their charts system with custom variables input is wrecking my brain - far too much to my liking.

Too nitty gritty at this time for a newbie like me………dizzy dizzy !!!

All I want is just to try out a “quick and simple” paper trading - how to buy/sell simple contract

IB is not letting me do this easily

So I will try with that “thinkorswim” (PCA recommendation :D ), just to get used to all the terminologies and how to trade FX.

Well the name just doesn't sound promising haha,...... but will try them anyway :D

Once I’m more comfortable doing the paper trading, then I might open with IB or some others being recommended here

Ok be back with the assessment on TOS

Hope will have better luck with them

Later

TC

yeah do that I am sure you will like it. Should you have further questions feel free to ask.

FOREX trading - Help!!!

Which company…????

I’m trying to get in to the forex trading here.

Been thinking/lurking for such a long time on this idea, so now I think it's the time.

Average monthly fee

Good customer service

I just don’t know which one is the best, there are sooooo many of them to choose from :o

-------------------------

Forex broker ratings

http://www.forex-ratings.com/

http://www.compareforexbrokers.com/

Well, if somebody would say it is impossible to make a living with the type of business I am doing, I would certainly step forward and contradict.

Give me three-stock-names (pick anything - MSFT, EBAY, or ETC) and I will try to give you my prediction.

Jesus is this you? So long I have been waiting for something which is finally working always. No intention to insult but your prediction is worth zero as well as anyone elses' so take this advise and refrain unless you want to offer commercial services though for that you are on the wrong board here.

PCA,

No, I am not Jesus; I am not son of god and I do not pray to any particular god.

I just a dude own engineering company (license engineer with graduate degree, and with a few employees) who like to trade (equity or option) and like to learn Forex and UNDERSTAND THE RISKS. Note: my income is not from trading. I believe in science and common sense.

About "My Prediction"

I have to have a believe and passion of my prediction – maybe not to the degree of accuracy that I want it but I am refining it every time – just like science. There are so many pessimists outhere and typically they always contradict with optimists. Recommendation: be friend with those of the same interest and stay away from the optimist.

About "Risk Management"

Same with gambling, knowing when to hold and when to fold is the paramount. Example, you may or may not believe in green house effect (GHE). If you do not believe in GHE and you do nothing, then you win; but if GHE is true and you do nothing, then you screwed. Same about the risk I am taking in Forex or other trading.

By the way, if there is a heaven and hel_l, then I am screwed

"Respect is to be earned - not given" Dr. Phil – Oprah Show

ChokdeeNaa

• 3 weeks later...
FOREX trading - Help!!!

Which company…????

I'm trying to get in to the forex trading here.

Average monthly fee

Good customer service

I just don't know which one is the best, there are sooooo many of them to choose from :o

I use marketiva platform, and its minimum deposit is US 1 and marketiva also give a free US5 for new member who sign up. Deposit by LR, wire transfer, web money and e dinar.

Top 5 Best Forex Review

Edited by khairul6355