Kids Charity Show 100b Tickets Sold Out

bojo

Went to the reception desk on the ground floor at Kad Suan Kaew yesterday to buy some tickets for the Chiang Mai kids Charity show, which is on tomorrow( Sat 21st Feb). All 590 circle seats have been sold out and there are only 400b and 500b (stalls)tickets left. A very polite lady, whose name I forget is on this number if anyone wants to call her 089 8518059.

I'm glad to know that this event to help rural children is a success (and will obviously generate a lot of money with so many tickets sold). The organizers have done great work in marketing and are found all around the city. Their website even has a recommendation from TAT and other tourism-related organizations.

Without trying to ruffle feathers or cause negative publicity, can someone explain who exactly the group behind the Charity Calendar/Small Wonders are. Is it a company or a registered foundation? Do all proceeds go to charity?

Thanks for the info.

Went to the reception desk on the ground floor at Kad Suan Kaew yesterday to buy some tickets for the Chiang Mai kids Charity show, which is on tomorrow( Sat 21st Feb). All 590 circle seats have been sold out and there are only 400b and 500b (stalls)tickets left. A very polite lady, whose name I forget is on this number if anyone wants to call her 089 8518059.

Rimping are holding an event next saturday ...free drinks,food and entertainment.Tickets 100baht and proceeds to kids orphanage. Browse the Rimping site for all the details