Weight loss products

Will Lawes

The only long term solution is to burn more calories than you consume. Temporarily changing your diet may have a small immediate impact on your weight, but unless you are willing to permanently change your eating, drinking, exercise routines then these products are a waiste of time.

The only long term solution is to burn more calories than you consume. Temporarily changing your diet may have a small immediate impact on your weight, but unless you are willing to permanently change your eating, drinking, exercise routines then these products are a waiste of time.

Agreed. Actually it wasn't myself I had in mind, but a dear old friend, 65, terribly over weight, etc...I joke to him, just take the chemical route and shit it all away...

He's in farangland, wasn't sure if there was some popular cheaper treatment that everyone 'knows' about, u know...  :laugh:

He's in farangland, wasn't sure if there was some popular cheaper treatment that everyone 'knows' about, u know...  :laugh:

If he is in the US-farangland your friend should perhaps keep the weight but sue Mc Donalds for suffering from obesity. Understand the 2nd time the case was thrown out of court, however.

Dr., I liked your comments "Giving up beer is a bit of help."

but I am not going to show this to my wife.