10,000b Non Imm B Visa

hi there

fpr 10K B some visa companies give you some kind of package full of appropriate documents which you can take to some consulates and receive

a 12month non-imm B visa. does anyone know anything about this?

i spoke to sunbelt and they said that while they could not guarantee the success of this procedure, they appeared to be confident that it would be unlikely to encounter problems (especially if one did it in Aus., where i would be doing it).

Has anyone done this? does anyone know what these documents actually are?

Essentially i need a non-imm B, and wanna know how this is done

any help much appreciated

DM

What they give you is a letter from a Thailand registered company saying that you have a job and some supporting documents to go with it.

Remember a B visa does not mean you can work legaly you would still need a work permit to work.

It would not work at any nearby consulate. Australia probably yes.

actually this is the only way for someone under 50 to stay in the kingdom for a long time (multiple entries, up to 90 days of stay each)

yes it works, just dont go to an embassy. go to a honorary Consulat, they are usually not much interested in harrassing foreigners.

it should work fine in Aussie as well as in most European countries.

the price for this "invitation-/sponsoring-package" differs a lot, here in Bangkok they charge between 7.500 and 15.000 Baht.

I can give you recommendation about one of the cheaper offers, which I used to get my non-Immi-B in January this year.

just dont wanna post it here in public. if wanna know about it, PM me (but be patient as maybe my response may take a few days to arrive as I dont log into Thaivisa every day)

actually this is the only way for someone under 50 to stay in the kingdom for a long time (multiple entries, up to 90 days of stay each)

Not true! There are many other situations that would qualify one for a 1-year multi-entry non-imm B or O visa...I should know, I have one :o

At least it's nice to see that Pattaya immigration are starting to crack-down on those holding fraudulent non-imm B visas.

My only concern with this visa is if you don't get a work permit at some point immigration in Thailand may scrutinize what you are doing in Thailand and why you are coming in on a Non Imm B visa when you are not working, at least not with a work permit. I have anecdotally heard of people being questioned about this after having done it back to back for several years on thaivisa.com actually.

If you get a 1 year B visa then the only way to get it renewed is to show up at a consulate or embassy outsite Thailand with your work permit. But how can you do this if you do not work?

So you want to pay another 10k to this company for getting a new 1 year B visa?

But I am not so sure you can get this, because the embassies and consulates keeps track on the visas they issue, and they might still require to see your work permit.

If you have a child in Thailand you can get a 1 year dependant visa for supporting your child.