Pattaya Advertising Sticker Flyers Who Does This?

Gerry290

Hi

Can anyone tell me, which company (person?) does the Sticker (Flyer) Distribution

in Pattaya. who make & distribute all the little flyer sized stickers you see stuck on

poles & walls around Pattaya, advertising various services, promotions & local business in Pattaya.

If anyone can point me in direction please of who does this sticker/flyer distribution in Pattaya,

please PM me the details, greatly appreciated. (contacts, business who do this, price etc).

Thanks

Gerry

best bet is to talk to a printer a small printer would know poeple who do the sticker drops and small flyer drops, a printer that deals in large quantities (not a small digital printer, screen printing etc), they will have the contacts for it since they'll already be doing print runs for that kind of thing.

Thanks lads for the info. I sent the GF into a printer tonight, & they more or less said, they can organize someone to stick up a few flyer stickers. Will try a few printer shops tomorrow, just to double check. ;-)

Thanks

Gerry

Thanks lads for the info. I sent the GF into a printer tonight, & they more or less said, they can organize someone to stick up a few flyer stickers. Will try a few printer shops tomorrow, just to double check. ;-)

Thanks

Gerry

A reputable place for the printing is in the Big C Nakula on the 2nd Floor one the little kiosk type shops toward the front across from the Nike Store.

They are a print /graphic design shop that can do the artwork or scan your own design.

I recommend them highly.

Edited by JimmyTheMook