Moving Sale!

brennanstimpy

YARD SALE - Saturday March 7th, 7 am until ? Everything must go. We leave Thailand on March 10. Many misc. household items. Some furniture is still available. TV stand with side storage units, 2000 B. (2) small wardrobes, 750 B/each, large wardrobe for hanging clothes, 3,500 B. large wardrobe with shelving, 3,000 B. Too many items to list. Located on Doi Saket Road in Muubaan Siripawn #7 between the 1st and 2nd ring roads. Take Doi Saket Road from the Superhighway. Go past the 1st ring road, continue past Sansai market towards Doi Saket, pass the Shell gas station on the left. Make a left hand turn just past the u-turn area. Follow the soi for 300 meters and our muubaan is on the left. Enter the muubaan gate and turn left just before crossing the bridge. Our house is number 299/63. Call 0819661923

YARD SALE - Saturday March 7th, 7 am until ? Everything must go...

Too many items to list.

Don't mean to be rude, but why should we drive all the way out there if you can't be bothered to tell us what you have?

I am not interested in the furniture - so what else is out there? If it is just baby clothes and plastic kitchenware, then I won't be out there!

If there is anything interesting, then I would be out there in a flash.

Please elaborate - it only takes a couple of minutes to make a general list! :o

thanks...

YARD SALE - Saturday March 7th, 7 am until ? Everything must go. We leave Thailand on March 10. Many misc. household items. Some furniture is still available. TV stand with side storage units, 2000 B. (2) small wardrobes, 750 B/each, large wardrobe for hanging clothes, 3,500 B. large wardrobe with shelving, 3,000 B. Too many items to list. Located on Doi Saket Road in Muubaan Siripawn #7 between the 1st and 2nd ring roads. Take Doi Saket Road from the Superhighway. Go past the 1st ring road, continue past Sansai market towards Doi Saket, pass the Shell gas station on the left. Make a left hand turn just past the u-turn area. Follow the soi for 300 meters and our muubaan is on the left. Enter the muubaan gate and turn left just before crossing the bridge. Our house is number 299/63. Call 0819661923

Sorry your leaving - I would be grateful for a list?

Sorry, but these posts are not allowed per forum rules.

You can advertise for FREE (my emphasis) on the Thai Visa classifieds- see big orange button at the top of the page.

You can specify region, attach photos of items for sale, etc.

Did I mention it is free...?

Closed.