Recently Seen : Night Raid On Pattaya Beach Girls

vertigo4u

I just was thinking NOT to post this Thread - but I have seen some many Raids on Girls in Cuba,

just ordered to enter a Truck, and brought away to "Re-Education-Camps" for many Months ...

so I asked myself: is this the right Way to deal with the Pattaya Beach Problem?

what happens with these Girls, when they are brought to the Police Station?

who is actually bothered with these poor Creatures, giving so many elder Farangs a little "Hope" ?

I would not be surprised, if this Thread would get deleted....

Edited by vertigo4u

I just was thinking NOT to post this Thread - but I have seen some many Raids on Girls in Cuba,

just ordered to enter a Truck, and brought away to "Re-Education-Camps" for many Months ...

so I asked myself: is this the right Way to deal with the Pattaya Beach Problem?

what happens with these Girls, when they are brought to the Police Station?

who is actually bothered with these poor Creatures, giving so many elder Farangs a little "Hope" ?

I would not be surprised, if this Thread would get deleted....

Can you maybe point us to one of those re-education camps in thailand?

My arguments for why these girls should be removed from Beach Road...

1) Street girls are outcasts from Beer Bars or blacklisted from Bars for various reasons/crimes.

2) Street girls with no relations to a bar are usually the ones who steal and drug their costumers

3) Street girls have no forced doctor check like many bars have. Some of them got fired from their bar because of STD.

4) A large part of street girls use drugs/jabaa

We have hundreds of gogo's and thousands of bars - plenty of places to go "work it"

There really is no need to hassle those of us who just want a walk along the beach.

Just my 2 baht

Edited by DonTron

1) Street girls are outcasts from Beer Bars or blacklisted from Bars for various reasons/crimes.

2) Street girls with no relations to a bar are usually the ones who steal and drug their costumers

3) Street girls have no forced doctor check like many bars have. Some of them got fired from their bar because of STD.

We have hundreds of gogo's and thousands of bars - plenty of places to go "work it"

There really is no need to hassle those of us who just want a walk along the beach.

Just my 2 baht

When you have learned about the realities and the mechanics of Thai life, feel free to post on this subject again, until then please desist.

A tourist area only has so much room to spare for $2 hookers. The mayor knows that. So a little gentle persuasion to encourage some of em to leave will pre-sage encouragement to leave with a big stick!

These girls are mostly saints in slutty gear. Authorities, leave them be! :o

Perhaps it's the season, or maybe it's the alignment of the planets, but I fail to understand why I have managed to agree with you twice in one day when I have not been able to do so for the past year. I must go lay down for a while!

Edited by chiang mai

A tourist area only has so much room to spare for $2 hookers.

There, but for the grace of God and your good fortune to have been born in a first world country, go you and all their other customers!.

Just my 2 baht

Yeah I agree with you on that Don, jabba addicts, I noticed some of their husbands/boyfriends just sitting there with empty eyes waiting for the wife to earn some more money, so they can buy more drugs/whisky. These people are potentially very dangerous,as they don't care about anything but the next rust or whatever they fell like when they smoke the drugs. They are not doing pattaya beach any good at all.

When I walk on the the side walk, I am not looking for female company but want to have a stroll and enjoy the scenery and not getting approached by a woman who says: hallo sexy man I go with you. If I want company I go to the places where you pay a bar fine and you know that you are fairly safe from getting mugged.

Cheap charlies and Indians who are on a tight budget seems to like them though :o

Just my 2 baht

When you have learned about the realities and the mechanics of Thai life, feel free to post on this subject again, until then please desist.

What is your point - the quoted post seems to be pretty accurate for the majority of bars and clubs around Pattaya - please explain your point of view, if you have one.

Just my 2 baht

What is your point - the quoted post seems to be pretty accurate for the majority of bars and clubs around Pattaya - please explain your point of view, if you have one.

Point 1. That maybe true but there are so many other bars looking for girls that its unlikely to be the reason, IMO many work beach rd as its easier then having to go into work 7 days a week, or they may have a daytime job and are doing it for a bit of extra cash, or they have a sponsor and it enables them to tell him she's left the bar, or theyre at an age where its easier to make more money on the street then have to compete with younger prettier bar girls ...... who knows.

Point 2. It would be easier for a street walker to do that then a girl attached to a bar i'll give you that.

Point 3. You seriously think the boss of the hottest gogo girls who brings the punters in would care less if she had a dose, besides a fake document or fake urine sample is easily done so im sure he'd never find out, plus doctors are bribeable.

Point 4. IME the worst girls for drugs are the hot 19yo who are making good money for the first time in their life so can afford it, plus they also need drugs to be able to party all night and appear happy all the time.

Their isnt any real differences between street walkers and bar/gogo girls apart from them being cheaper.

Edited by sanmiguel