What Type Of Printer To Buy?

jingjingna

Hi all,

I need a decent colour printer that will comfortably churn out between two-three thousand A4 pages per month.

I have been using the Canon inkjet MP160 with the extra ink tank added. It simply can't handle the load and often needs to be carted back to Tuk.com for some repair or the other. Mind you, it's not a bad printer, just not right for my type of usage.

So the question is what to buy next? I don't want to spend more than 15,000 Baht unless I really have to!

Thanks!

Guest Reimar
Hi all,

I need a decent colour printer that will comfortably churn out between two-three thousand A4 pages per month.

I have been using the Canon inkjet MP160 with the extra ink tank added. It simply can't handle the load and often needs to be carted back to Tuk.com for some repair or the other. Mind you, it's not a bad printer, just not right for my type of usage.

So the question is what to buy next? I don't want to spend more than 15,000 Baht unless I really have to!

Thanks!

By that amount of prints you should think about an Color Laser Printer.

From OKI there is one available now for app. THB 9,xxx and the intyerest is that one color catridge cost below THB 1,000.00! Here you can start to calculate.

That Printer is available at IT-City.

Cheers.

Whatever you do - don't buy HP. The HP driver will slow up your whole system, the cartridges are extortionate and they fix the market by adding regional coding to keep prices high.

Brother printers at work seem to be very reliable and I've been impressed with Cannon quality

Guest Reimar
Reimer,

Thanks for that. You wouldn't happen to know the model number would you?

No, unfortunate NO. I had just realized the price a few days ago as I was at the shop of IT-City. Mainly I look for the cost of the supplys only and not of the details of that printers if I didn't do a research for a new one.

Cheers.