End Of The Tourist Season.

farangconnection

To coincide with the END of the season, they opened the new bus station this week.

That is kind of Thai style: "a day late and a dollar short".

However, I imagine a lot of the locals will be returning home for the upcoming holiday season.

Well, that's it I suppose for another six months. Visitors to Surin were up this year, and it looks like they will climb aagain this year.

Oh yes, that's right. To coincide with the END of the season, they opened the new bus station this week.

Yeah, don't sweat it, Tourist season is a year round thing here in the land of smiles. My big CONCERN would be keeping the TOILET at the new bus station, nice , clean and SMELLING good, nothing and I do mean nothing turn a tourist OFF faster than a STINKING Dirty Toilet. Mr PM and Mr Tourist Minister PLEASE, take note, better still take ACTION! :D:D:o yes some people get :D smelling a stinking toilet. :D:wai:

Well, that's it I suppose for another six months. Visitors to Surin were up this year, and it looks like they will climb aagain this year.

Oh yes, that's right. To coincide with the END of the season, they opened the new bus station this week.

Yeah, don't sweat it, Tourist season is a year round thing here in the land of smiles. My big CONCERN would be keeping the TOILET at the new bus station, nice , clean and SMELLING good, nothing and I do mean nothing turn a tourist OFF faster than a STINKING Dirty Toilet. Mr PM and Mr Tourist Minister PLEASE, take note, better still take ACTION! :D:D:o yes some people get :P smelling a stinking toilet. :jerk: :burp:

I could have said that in one sentence :D:D:wai:

Actually, to answer a question, the new bus station is a mirror image of the old one. Same arches, same offices, same parking lots. In fact everything is the same

Come on Martin, Big Snake want to know about ' the bog'

Dave

Edited by Dave the Dude

Actually, to answer a question, the new bus station is a mirror image of the old one. Same arches, same offices, same parking lots. In fact everything is the same

Come on Martin, Big Snake want to know about ' the bog'

Dave

Oh I believe the bog is an all singing all dancing affair, complete with the customary Katoey in case your willy needs shaking. :o