Hotel Near Bumrungrad Hospital

Felt 35

Anyone who can recommend a good hotel near Bumrungrad Hospital, quiet and decent possible, 5-10 min walk okay.

(max 2500,- Baht)

Thanks & Regards

:o

Why not stay AT the hospital?

http://www.bumrungrad.com/en/inter/apartments.asp

They have some great comfortable apartments within your price range...

I stay here everytime I'm in Bangkok because it's convenient, cheap, good service, and they're set up for disabled folks like myself :D

Edited by Ajarn

Thanks for the info.

AjarnThe Bumrungrad intern apprtments is full for the moment.

But they could get me a appartment or studio at "Grand President" Soi 11.

Is that a good place?

How is the Zenith hotel. I have seen it only from outside on earlier visits to Bumrungrad and its looks a bit "sad"

My concern is mostly about cleanliness and that the place I end up staying at is not to noisy at night!

Thanks for the info.

AjarnThe Bumrungrad intern apprtments is full for the moment.

But they could get me a appartment or studio at "Grand President" Soi 11.

Is that a good place?

How is the Zenith hotel. I have seen it only from outside on earlier visits to Bumrungrad and its looks a bit "sad"

My concern is mostly about cleanliness and that the place I end up staying at is not to noisy at night!

Must be Tsunami related... Whenever I've stayed there, there were very few people staying there...

No knowledge of the Zenith...

Grand President is nice, too. Definately not noisy.

Grand President is OK, but is going to be a long walk.

Zenith is very close.

Another option would be the Majestic Suites on Suk right next to the Post Office. The rooms are small, but it is just a short walk from the Hospital. Rates are about 1000 Baht depending on the room.

Zenith hotel the best choice, make sure you book first as it seems to be full these days, the "Golden palace" (hotel)?, a dump, it was 10 years ago and i doubt it has changed. looks the same outside.

35 years ago the Golden Palace was one of the few places in Bangkok with really cold airconditioning and large rooms; and even a pool. It did not have the view of the Grace or the coffee shop of the Nana but for a quiet room in the 3-400 baht class it could not be beat. Believe someone mentioned a lot of blond girls stay there now. :o