What Is With The Google Advertisements?

IanForbes

What is with the Google advertisement that tapes itself right across and on top of a topic so you can't read or see what is underneath? Maybe I'm just a dunce, but I don't know how to get rid of it. It IS irritating. I understand that ads pay the bills, but when they interfere with the topic I am more likely to NOT buy or have anything to do with something that irritates me.

I've just read a thread about Koh Som. A member posted a beautiful picture (or what should have beeen a beautiful picture) of someone lying in a hammock. Believe it or not, the pic was cut in two by a banner nobody cares about. What's wrong? What's going on at Thaivisa? Is anybody going to answer Ian Forbes' opening post?

Yes, it sucks. Ian Forbes posts very nice pictures of Chiang Mai and sometimes an ad just tapes itself right across a pic. What's wrong?
I've just read a thread about Koh Som. A member posted a beautiful picture (or what should have beeen a beautiful picture) of someone lying in a hammock. Believe it or not, the pic was cut in two by a banner nobody cares about. What's wrong? What's going on at Thaivisa? Is anybody going to answer Ian Forbes' opening post?

Perhaps both of you should have read this post by Daffy D before posting your own. :D It is still on the same page as this thread BTW :o

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Adverts-Posts-t245709.html

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

Edited by Kan Win