Where Did My Thread Go?

taxidriver

2 days ago I started a thread in general topics about what Thai guys can do, but we can't do back home.A fair enough topic that was intended to spark up a chat about the 2 cultures. I have been a bit bored reading about bar girls and crap. Anyway I came home today and wanted to check how it was going, but it's not there. Did someone say something wrong?

Cheers!

I wasn't really expecting an answer. This site has more members now, so why should they worry about explaining something to us losers. Just another brick in the wall, hey?

Your thread was probably deleted due to the derogetary nature of the post and the gross generalisations in regards to thai men.

See forum rules

You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy , or otherwise in violation of any law

And this is an answer for you as well :o

cheers

It does seem very unreasonable what has been going on the last few days regarding promotion and power trips, you know all the lights went out here for three hours and I know of a woman who was promoted from a dancer to a cashier (in Thailand).

I wonder George do you know whats going on here?

Edited by Pablo H

It does seem very unreasonable what has been going on the last few days regarding promotion and power trips, you know all the lights went out here for three hours and I know of a woman who was promoted from a dancer to a cashier (in Thailand).

care to clarify , Pablo ??? on pm maybe ?

care to clarify , Pablo ???

No I wouldn't, as I cannot speak as I wish to, therefore I will not say anything to you, I have already spoken to someone else and will leave it there.

Thanx

:o

care to clarify , Pablo ???

No I wouldn't, as I cannot speak as I wish to, therefore I will not say anything to you, I have already spoken to someone else and will leave it there.

Thanx

:D

Ok , No problem , but i guess you will not catch a fish.....

By the way you can discuss these issues with me on pm providing you keep it civilised. I didn't delete his thread by the way... :o

/Topic closed

Op has his explanation