Pervert On A Van

TAWP

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bit of discomfort for about 30-50 seconds and my friends and i have decided "hey give the poor guy a break" syndrome. He's not hurting nobody and if it makes his day...

I just wonder if he has to wear special underwear...

:o:D

Dude should be in prison.

I dislike when the person next to me falls asleap and after some time their head moves to rest on my shoulder as a pillow, I try and gently push it back without waking them. One has to make sure they are asleep though because touching the head of a thai can be considered more offensive than touching a breast.

Edited by mc2

What I would have done differently ?

Its none of my business , I think its a bit foolish as well you did that ,

to confront Thai people with something such a small thing .

Before you know he feels he lost his face and plans revenge on you !

Shouldn't be worth the fuss what you did ! Guess the woman could have taken care of herself ,

I he went even further , and just like all Thais should have shut up , unless you are a witness

of a crime the woman herself need a witness for .

So would have done everything differently , thinking why this woman didn't felt anything ....

typical cowardice, this head in the sand attitude.

i hope your wife or daughter never need help with somone like you in the vicinity.

100% agree.

Almost wish that wifes, sisters, and daughter of some of the posters here will end in the same situation.

But then again, they are innocent as well, and should not pay for their relatives' attitudes.

Are you guys trying to flame me ?

If I think what I probably would have done, depends on the situation , I think I would have talked to him and

say tammarai , would have been enough I think , very different then taking the guy on camera etc ,

but please do not get this personal and stay on topic , the Op is just saying what you would have done differently ,

flaming is not the answer .

Sorry pal, not trying to flame you.

Anyhow,

I have been issued a formal warning for my comment, so point taken.

Here's another minivan story for you. My wife (then GF) was returning to her home in Nonthaburi one evening in one of these vans, about half way there she notices something sticky in her hair, guy sitting alone behind her. I had to convince her it was probably just snot or something on the seat but we both know it wasn't.

Here is a nice example I had last night in the Uk of harrassment. 2 young girls walk up the road with a 5 year old ripping daffodils out of folks lawns. they come to my hosue and attempt this but I shout out the window. they move to next door and start so i go out to them, they run off, then one runs back blatantly walks into the neighbours garden and rips one out waving it at me, she then waits there for me to do something because she knows i cannot touch her for ANY reason, she then grabs hold of one of her Ti*s and starts shaking it at me for a good minute.

Why dont you accidentally fall on this guy on the bus then stand between him and her.

I really wanted to slap this girl round the face but I would be in a cell, welcome to the wonderful world of modern day Britain. Police advice wa s to call them , non emergency and wait .................... forever I suspect In the meantime these folk get more and more brazen until it ends in a death, then w e get the stupid headlines about why wasnt something done earlier. Where will th eman on the bus end, rape and murder?

Sorry id shove this bloke out of the way on the baht bus.

Short story from some 1h ago:

Sitting in a minivan that goes a direct-route from a BKK-suburb to a central location (one of the main biz-streets for companies) and due to the van being packed I decide not to wrestle out my headset from my bag and subsequently I am wide awake the whole trip while other commuters dose off. I'm in the position furthest to the back, in the middle. Infront and to the left of me is a 26-30 year thai male sitting, around some 1.7m tall, decently dressed. Immediately infront of him there is a woman sitting that I often see traveling to work at the same time. She is some 38-42 years old and think she works as some manager at a bank not too far from my office.

Some minutes into the ride I notice the guy is holding the flip-down seats backrest, the one the woman is sitting on. Nothing wrong with that, people do it a lot of times to maintain balance in a bumpy ride. Perhaps it was the fact that it wasn't bumpy or the fact that his index finger was partly extended that caught my eye. I after a while see how he slowly pushes his hand forward around the backrest, as to touch the woman. I assume he wants to make contact, perhaps to negotiate the positioning of the curtains. No contact is made and is hand is slowly withdrawn.

A little while later he is back, this time he slowly does the same thing again but with his index finger more clearly extended, and move the hand and finger across her side.

"Did he just try to get some side-boob feeling?" I ask myself.

"No, what kind of pervert would do that?" I tell myself and shake it off.

A while later the woman is leaning slightly forward (presumably for being hot against the backseat or perhaps due to feeling un-easy for some reason) and he is back with his hand. This time he doesn't reach around, but he moves his finger-top across the womans (through the fabric visible as outlines) bra. Now I'm sure. He isn't doing this by accident.

So up the cellphone camera comes.

For is there one thing I have been able to learn; always get evidence if you are going to make a fuss about anything here. You are a foreigner and he could easily talk his way out of it infront of the others or his victim.

So when he comes back for another go I am ready with the camera. By this time I think he is suspecting someone is on to him. He glances partly back between his tries and they are slightly more subtle. Slightly harder to catch. Not as obvious for his sleeping fellow travelers. But I get it on camera. So I decide to confront him as we have almost reached our destination and people are starting to get off in their locations, making it unlikely he will go for another try.

So eventually I turn on the camera, tap hm on the shoulder and inform him that I have him on camera and now I have his face too.

Eventually I get off, inform him again of what I have and then run up to the woman in question and inform her of what I have. From her reactions she was suspecting there was something going on with him (hence why she leaned forward probably) and thanked me for showing the clips. I gave her my biz-card and told her to contact me and I can give her all the clips if she wants them.

What would you have done differently?

(And I did mention to the guy in question that if I see him do this on any other trip [assuming I see him again] I would put them on 'the internet'.)

Snitch!! You probably wanted a date with the Old chick.... :o

Plus you sound like you use to get your school money taken since the 3rd grade.... :D

Sitting in a minivan that goes a direct-route from a BKK-suburb to a central location (one of the main biz-streets for companies) and due to the van being packed I decide not to wrestle out my headset from my bag and subsequently I am wide awake the whole trip while other commuters dose off. I'm in the position furthest to the back, in the middle. Infront and to the left of me is a 26-30 year thai male sitting, around some 1.7m tall, decently dressed. Immediately infront of him there is a woman sitting that I often see traveling to work at the same time. She is some 38-42 years old and think she works as some manager at a bank not too far from my office.

Some minutes into the ride I notice the guy is holding the flip-down seats backrest, the one the woman is sitting on. Nothing wrong with that, people do it a lot of times to maintain balance in a bumpy ride. Perhaps it was the fact that it wasn't bumpy or the fact that his index finger was partly extended that caught my eye. I after a while see how he slowly pushes his hand forward around the backrest, as to touch the woman. I assume he wants to make contact, perhaps to negotiate the positioning of the curtains. No contact is made and is hand is slowly withdrawn.

A little while later he is back, this time he slowly does the same thing again but with his index finger more clearly extended, and move the hand and finger across her side.

A while later the woman is leaning slightly forward (presumably for being hot against the backseat or perhaps due to feeling un-easy for some reason) and he is back with his hand. This time he doesn't reach around, but he moves his finger-top across the womans (through the fabric visible as outlines) bra. Now I'm sure. He isn't doing this by accident.

For is there one thing I have been able to learn; always get evidence if you are going to make a fuss about anything here. You are a foreigner and he could easily talk his way out of it infront of the others or his victim.

So when he comes back for another go I am ready with the camera. By this time I think he is suspecting someone is on to him. He glances partly back between his tries and they are slightly more subtle. Slightly harder to catch. Not as obvious for his sleeping fellow travelers. But I get it on camera. So I decide to confront him as we have almost reached our destination and people are starting to get off in their locations, making it unlikely he will go for another try.

So eventually I turn on the camera, tap hm on the shoulder and inform him that I have him on camera and now I have his face too.

Eventually I get off, inform him again of what I have and then run up to the woman in question and inform her of what I have. From her reactions she was suspecting there was something going on with him (hence why she leaned forward probably) and thanked me for showing the clips. I gave her my biz-card and told her to contact me and I can give her all the clips if she wants them.

(And I did mention to the guy in question that if I see him do this on any other trip [assuming I see him again] I would put them on 'the internet'.)

Snitch!! You probably wanted a date with the Old chick.... :D

Plus you sound like you use to get your school money taken since the 3rd grade.... :D

Defending groping perverts.... :o

It takes all kinds on this forum... :D :D

Edited by sriracha john

• 5 months later...
Here's another minivan story for you. My wife (then GF) was returning to her home in Nonthaburi one evening in one of these vans, about half way there she notices something sticky in her hair, guy sitting alone behind her. I had to convince her it was probably just snot or something on the seat but we both know it wasn't.

Wow. I know there is [scripted] Japanese [adult] movies regarding 'drive-bys' of this aspect, but it is the first time I hear it actually being done.

Wow. I know there is [scripted] Japanese [adult] movies regarding 'drive-bys' of this aspect, but it is the first time I hear it actually being done.

Hey TAWP, any particular reason to go back 6 months to bring this topic up again?

:)

:)

but what i didn't tell you was that she later married that guy :D

> What would you have done differently?

I would not have assumed that they weren't somehow acquainted, and wouldn't assumed that the woman would be opposed to such attention. It's hard to say because I wasn't there.

But what I would have done would be to just ask the woman if she'd care to change seats with me. The guy would have known people were on to him, without being confrontational.

And then I would ask the woman out for a drink. :)

• 1 month later...

i take my hat off to you man

you acted and acted well

few would

the mobile cam is a great tool

my friend used it when his buddy was hassled by cops

if someone official has nothing to hide why care?

any follow up?

What would I have done differently?

I would have minded my own business.

This is not a "damsel in distress" situation and it IS the 21st century! The woman was in a safe environment, did not ask for help, and what was going on with the guy is--in my opinion--none of my business.

pathetic attitude

thats the sort of attitude that let hitler murder all those jews

that saw countless blacks go to their death because that was the thing to do in the deep south of the good ole US of A

safe enviroment hel_l!

there is NO SUCH thing

can you please tell me where this is?

perv are opportunists, they prey when any opportunity arises

not ask for help?

jeez what plant are you on

now listen up

get rid of that supremly lame, attitude right now or forever stay in nothing bracket for the rest of your days

does someone ask for help before one does something postive

i can just see you

drowing man, man being beaten to hel_l

okay the guy is busy and you he did not ask for help, there are others all around

i better just walk on by because he did not ask for help

well down buddy

Are you going to the police or report it to someone? No, of course you aren't. You posted it on ThaiVisa and you think you have saved the world. Honestly, you have accomplished nothing.

oh jeez another person who would of just done nothing and does not like someone who actually trys to do something for the good

this guy has raised awareness

you have just made yourself look exactly like what you are

Edited by bonobo
edited to remove some name-calling

What I would have done differently ?

Its none of my business , I think its a bit foolish as well you did that ,

to confront Thai people with something such a small thing .

Before you know he feels he lost his face and plans revenge on you !

Shouldn't be worth the fuss what you did ! Guess the woman could have taken care of herself ,

I he went even further , and just like all Thais should have shut up , unless you are a witness

of a crime the woman herself need a witness for .

So would have done everything differently , thinking why this woman didn't felt anything ....

typical cowardice, this head in the sand attitude.

i hope your wife or daughter never need help with somone like you in the vicinity.

god all you guys who say " confront a thai and you will be in trouble.." are you just plain cowards?

i hate that term , but if you canot add nothing postive- shut the f up

do you honesdtly think that locals get more pissed than any other nationality?

i want to tell you a little about some of my tales

better not i will be accused of boasting

one quick recent one

a local mafia loser man , a real coward who works out of northern thai in pattaya, name like santana ( not exactly the same to prevent privacy laws)

cheats the brit old guy what a lowlife, i am sure he was chots with the staff there frank and john

seems they prey on vunrables

oh hes a mafia they say, nothing can be done---- wre told

i call the dude and tell him to call an ambulance because maybe he needs one

he claims he dont have any money

i ask him why he just paid his daughters education in cambridge university in the UK ( not cheap- it is so easy and scary to check on these things)

he goes balistic, i love it when the rat is trapped

then get a lawyer to force him down to that office

the loser was alike a little kid in the headmasters office

he comes with all his little girls

i come with mine, they aint so little, the girls suddently find that its best to have a coffee and mind their own business

we were very polite

the end result- he paid a large sum

that about sums it up here in thailand

show 'em a bit of colour and they wilt

they know they are doing something wrong, they know guys like you fear them and theyby make sure they get away with their evil deeds

sure, once in awhile some poor dude buys it

more often than not it point up for the good

in and out of here for r and r for nearly 30 years

and let me tell you this

locals are far less a threat than others nationalitys

alone they are ( generaly and i talk of the losers) nothing spinless

no guy like this will go against an able man

they may call their buddys

but you wanna know what- i can too if it comes to that

and another thing

after all my encounters not one of these fools has ever come back

i may have a situation on my hands, like anywhere if i bump into them in a dark ally,

but i will be the best second they have ever seen

if they, as one has, passes me on the street, they pretent not to notice

even this loser satana was all friendly, reaching out to save face

braveman they are not, rat back cowards who love this pathetic attitude, and misplaced patriotism

that seem to support this total BS never cross a thai

better never cross anyone

and by the way, only the people who know they are zero care about this face balony

grow up guys take the power away from this scum

any follow up?

The guy has not been seen around the van service since and the women in question still greets happily when she sees me.

So atleast none of my 'neighbors' (if counting the larger area around the house) will not be affected by his fingers on this van for now.

any follow up?

The guy has not been seen around the van service since and the women in question still greets happily when she sees me.

So atleast none of my 'neighbors' (if counting the larger area around the house) will not be affected by his fingers on this van for now.

you did a work man

the perp is gone ( although sadly often to prey upon others)

and you showed the lady that at least someone has the balls and integrity to help out

god all you guys who say " confront a thai and you will be in trouble.." are you just plain cowards?

Rambo is a real pus compared to Straight Dave. When is the movie coming out? :)

would not say he was a pus

and just so you know he was a fictional charecter

duno is hel_l be making anymore flicks- the last one was too much

but one thing his first movie showed is how badly ex -service men get treated when they are no longer needed

the reason you attmept to insult me is obvious

do not blame either yourself nor your parents for lack of abilty to do the right thing and choose to back of

its your nature, a shame but so many are the same as you, but it aint your fault

but try not put down guys who remind you of this perceived weakness

they \we are not better , just differnet

i am coward in some ways because i fear not doing something more than doing something! go figure

TAWP, may I ask why it was just you two that was awake? And you said you can see her bra lines from far behind in the van, good eye...

Since I was sitting in the middle of 3 positions in the back row and I have a tendency to not like that position and couldn't relax enough to sleep.

And he was sitting one row infront, to the left (the single flip down seat) and she was one step ahead of him, the flip-down seat from the row just before the door of the van. It's a normal minibus that many of us travels in every day. So seeing where a bra-straps are going on a middle-aged woman that isn't super-skinny isn't hard. And they where highlighted by his hands, so to speak...

Rambo is a real pus compared to Straight Dave. When is the movie coming out? :D

would not say he was a pus

and just so you know he was a fictional charecter

duno is hel_l be making anymore flicks- the last one was too much

but one thing his first movie showed is how badly ex -service men get treated when they are no longer needed

the reason you attmept to insult me is obvious

do not blame either yourself nor your parents for lack of abilty to do the right thing and choose to back of

its your nature, a shame but so many are the same as you, but it aint your fault

but try not put down guys who remind you of this perceived weakness

they \we are not better , just differnet

i am coward in some ways because i fear not doing something more than doing something! go figure

Dave, were you a poet in a previous life by chance? :)