Basketball Leagues In Bangkok

I'm not sure if the team is full yet because it really depends on if we can find anywhere / anybody to play. There's a few guys that like to play a lot, but it's pretty erratic since there is no structure.

No one knows of any leagues?

• 2 weeks later...

Hii,,

Yeach.. its very hard to find basketball field in bangkok, btw where's the Ramkamheang area? is it in bangkok? currently im in bangkok, petchburi road.. do u know where i can find people who like basketball in bangkok? i wanna join to play with u guys, perhaps in weekend or after office hour..

Look on a map. If you don't know Rhamkhamhaeng road, you really don't know Bangkok. It starts at a junction with Petchburi road, actually. Or, Sukhumvit 71 actually becomes Rhamkhamhaeng at the Khlongton junction (Petchburi and Suk. 71). Anyway, that road goes down to Hua Mark, part of Rhamkhamhaeng University and there is a huge stadium there. There is a smaller complex where they play basketball and that's where the Filipino League plays. Not sure about contacts for the league, though. That might be difficult. I have a friend who has played in it and probably still does so I'll see if I can get a hold of him. But there are definitely some leagues in Bangkok, including that one. It's run by Filipinos but anyone should be able to join. There are a lot of Filipinos in Bangkok and they love to play basketball, so asking any Filipinos is your best bet.

Hello, I am looking for a team to join, and want to play match with other team. Is your team full already ?

Hey man, I told you to calll me, I got all the connections and a super team ready, we go everywhere and take over, I used to play for a team here in Bkk , i quit, they dont understand anything, but now i have a great team, so if you want to come and play with us, just hit me up, you got my number.

peace.

why don't we set up a weekend game between us interested here. there's some gyms in some schools that have basketball courts, but very difficult to get in. the place in ramkamhaeng area is open to public (i think, from the elevated road) and we can play different teams waiting around the courts.. what you think?