Uk Pensions In Thailand - Petition

Chalky

Isnt it wonderful that countries dont go bankrupt, I would like to have the same arrangement. please can Jim Fix it for Me?:D

You're about a week late.

The post got held up in the floods ;) Do you think if I write to Dave he would understand?

I think the only protest that would work is for all pensioners who live abroad (over 30% do) turn up at LHR, stating that they have no money and in next to no time they'll be housed and fed, sparingly I admit. They should all demand a bus pass, and then go pester every hospital in the land with their minor ailments and make requests for free medication. HMG might well realise then how much cheaper it would be to give our State pensions an annual uplift. Alternatively we could all take up residence in the P.I. where you will get a pension increases. Apparently increased payments are dependent upon a reciprocal agreement between countries. If any Thai Minister had a functional brain he would realise that it is to Thailand's benefit if farangs had more money to spend here and come to a compact with the UK.

I think the only protest that would work is for all pensioners who live abroad (over 30% do).

Turn up at LHR, stating that they have no money in next to no time they'll be housed and fed.

But how many of those 30% are belonging to the 1%.:whistling:

Nooooo !! that's reserved for immigrants.:lol:

Edited by Kwasaki

I think the only protest that would work is for all pensioners who live abroad (over 30% do).

Turn up at LHR, stating that they have no money in next to no time they'll be housed and fed.

But how many of those 30% are belonging to the 1%.:whistling:

Nooooo !! that's reserved for immigrants.:lol:

What about if we turned looking like the black and white minstrels and then feigned near death experiences just like PL footballers that would rustle a few feathers.

I think the real way to deal with this is to confront the PM on live tv and ask him if he thinks the current pension arrangements for ex pats is fair and does he defend the current situation, it would have to be an ambush that he could not wriggle out of and brought about by a sympathetic person with some intellect to corner him and not let him get away, much like Gurkhas situation.