O-a Multi-entry: The Second Year

Just over a year ago, I obtained an O-A Multi-Entry visa. Shortly before it expired, I traveled to Vientiane and back, which I understand enables me to stay for another year.

I would like to do more travelling throughout SEA, but am confused about my current visa situation. Am I good to go for another year, or does my situation now require re-entry permits to leave and re-enter Thailand to ensure I don't lose my current visa status?

TIA

Just over a year ago, I obtained an O-A Multi-Entry visa. Shortly before it expired, I traveled to Vientiane and back, which I understand enables me to stay for another year.

I would like to do more travelling throughout SEA, but am confused about my current visa situation. Am I good to go for another year, or does my situation now require re-entry permits to leave and re-enter Thailand to ensure I don't lose my current visa status?

TIA

As your multi-entry visa is now expired, you require a Re-Entry Permit to keep your permission to stay date alive if you want to exit and re-enter Thailand. You have no visa, it expired and is no longer valid for entry into Thailand. You should check the Admitted Until date stamped in your passport as you don't seem to know how long you are permitted to stay in Thailand

Before doing any traveling throughout SEA go to immigration and purchase a re-entry permit, 1000 THB for a single re-entry or 3800 THB for a multiple re-entry.

Edited by InterestedObserver