Uk Settlement

Well the good news is that baby Boday's Temperature is down to normal and more than likely on his way back home today after spending 2 nights in hospital.

That means my wife wont be hovering over her grandson so can head to Bangkok on Sunday night.

Still hoping to find out the result of the application one way or the other on Monday.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well the good news is that baby Boday's Temperature is down to normal and more than likely on his way back home today after spending 2 nights in hospital.

That means my wife wont be hovering over her grandson so can head to Bangkok on Sunday night.

Still hoping to find out the result of the application one way or the other on Monday.

Good to hear about the little lad and good luck again for Monday.

Hey guys, we had a phone call friday lunch time asking for an updated letter from the doctor confirming my wife was still pregnant and that she is still fit to fly.We went and got said letter and faxed it to the embassy with a new reference number they gave us and was told we could have a decision by tuesday!

Im not convinced we will get the answer soon but at least they have browsed through our application.Maybe pigs will fly past our house first!! :)

HOPING YOU AND YOUR PARTNER GET GOOD NEWS TUESDAY, FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU BOTH

Good news.

Fingers crossed for Monday.....

Ticktock, my wife is 28/29 weeks pregnant thata why we are panicing, i just hope that it was not just a routine call, thanks everyone by the way for the good wishes, i wish everyone results soon especially those who have been waiting forever. :)

Ticktock, my wife is 28/29 weeks pregnant thata why we are panicing, i just hope that it was not just a routine call, thanks everyone by the way for the good wishes, i wish everyone results soon especially those who have been waiting forever. :)

At least you know they have at least opened the folder mate. That has to be good news.

Also the answer you have given them would suggest they would need to work on it pretty quick which i am sure they will take into account.

Just to let you all know i am pretty much dancing with joy this morning. Just got a text from Wifey and the Application was a success.

Now all i am waiting for is the flight tickets to be booked and she should be here on Saturday.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:)

I've updated the list & hightlighted & italiced the folk who applied before merangue. :)

tlusername 04/3 granted 15/5 - 10weeks 2 days

AnyaDharu 09/3 granted 19/5 - 10weeks 1 day

Tango7 10/3 granted 12/5 - 9weeks

Johnson83 11/3 granted 22/5 10 weeks 2 days

chanthas 12/3 granted 25/5 10 weeks 4 days

Gypsymoth 13/3 granted 25/5 10 weeks 3 days

Friend Boo ILE 16/3

Kennkate 17/3

Chewy 18/3

TheFiend 20/3 (RTD 10/4)

Sumrit 24/3 (RTD 10/4)

Merangue 25/3 Granted 08/06/09 10 weeks 5 days

fluidfusion 27/3 (RTD 8/4)

TickTock 30/3 (RTD 23/5)

Borodave 01/4

JasonThai 02/4

Mrburb 03/4

feasantplukka 03/4

Muaylaosfalang 03/4 (RTD 02/5)

Kate46 (son) 08/4 (RTD 14/6)

AndyJoy 08/4 (RTD 1/5)

Marcjaiyenyen 08/4 Applied in Jamaica (RTD 30/5)

scotland 22/4

CinnamonRoll 29/4 (RTD 24/5)

Rolypies 29/4 (RTD 14/5)

nelson111 04/5

alanr 07/5

true blue 14/5 (RTD 01/7)

spot 15/5

ajsp9 02/6

Congratulations To Mr & Mrs Marangue.

That is the only result on here since the 25th of May. Surely we can expect a few more this week.

I want to party Tomorrow is 12 weeks for my application.. and close to 12 weeks for a few more on here

I wonder if has enything to do with the Pakistan Folks who Just got Jailed in the Uk

Uk Imigration said that the Checks at the Embassy were Poor.

If you missed it, One Pakistan guy got married twice and brought two wifes into the Uk

Maybe they have had the hard word.

Just to let you all know i am pretty much dancing with joy this morning. Just got a text from Wifey and the Application was a success.

Now all i am waiting for is the flight tickets to be booked and she should be here on Saturday.

:D:D:D:D:D:P:)

Congratulations Merangue, you can start to enjoy your life again instead of just looking on this thread every spare moment. :D ................but don't forget the rest of us :D

Good Times Ahead !!

Excellent news - so happy for you mate!!!

You know I still get butterflys looking through this topic and checking for results, even though my missus has been here for a while now!

My Auntie has just passed away, big shame as I really wanted my Fiance to meet her.

She has left us some money in her will and her funeral is next Tuesday.

Does anyone see any grounds for me to put this to the embassy as a reason to push forward our application?

I feel bad asking as if it's the case then we would jump in front of others waiting but I'm sure many of you would take such an opportunity if available.

Don't want to turn us into complete pariahs of the forum, please nobody take offense to this question. :)

Got an email back from the Embassy today regarding my request about this...

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please note that due to a surge in applications settlement applications are now taking 12 weeks to process. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by these delays.

Oh, well! Nothing ventured, nothing gained! Funeral is Tomorrow so as I suspected, too late to do anything anyway.

Fingers crossed we all get some more news this week.

Congrats Mr and Mrs Merangue.... and good luck for the future. :D

Hope some of us long timers get to hear something this week.....

I've updated the list & hightlighted & italiced the folk who applied before merangue. :)

Friend Boo ILE 16/3

Kennkate 17/3

Chewy 18/3

TheFiend 20/3 (RTD 10/4)

Sumrit 24/3 (RTD 10/4)

Merangue 25/3 Granted 08/06/09 10 weeks 5 days

TickTock 30/3 (RTD 23/5)

Borodave 01/4

JasonThai 02/4

Mrburb 03/4

feasantplukka 03/4

AndyJoy 08/4 (RTD 1/5)

scotland 22/4

Rolypies 29/4 (RTD 14/5)

nelson111 04/5

alanr 07/5

spot 15/5

ajsp9 02/6

I think you got Merangue date wrong it should be the 03/06/09 making it 10 weeks in total, anyway well done Merangue as least the wait is over for you, I hope to get an answer in the next 1/2 weeks

Friend Boo ILE 16/3

Kennkate 17/3

Chewy 18/3

TheFiend 20/3 (RTD 10/4)

Sumrit 24/3 (RTD 10/4)

Merangue 25/3 Granted 03/06/09 10 weeks

TickTock 30/3 (RTD 23/5)

Borodave 01/4

JasonThai 02/4

Mrburb 03/4

feasantplukka 03/4

AndyJoy 08/4 (RTD 1/5)

scotland 22/4

Rolypies 29/4 (RTD 14/5)

nelson111 04/5

alanr 07/5

spot 15/5

ajsp9 02/6

Thanks for the good wishes folks. you would not believe how much of a relief it is after the last week of waiting.

Having said that i am waiting for another Text of my Wife telling me she was joking or something. :)

I will still be sticking my nose in here for a while as i am keen to see you all get your visa's now.

We are after all, all brothers under the settlement application paper.

One thing i should add is that i had a relatively weak case after seeing some of your stories and the long history some of you have had with your wives, so i am sure that you will be recieving YES's sometime in the near future rather than rejections.

"Got an email back from the Embassy today regarding my request about this...

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please note that due to a surge in applications settlement applications are now taking 12 weeks to process. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by these delays.

===================================================================

There's an official notice about the 12 week delay now posted in the corridor at Regent House visa processing centre. Visit visas are now taking 4-6 weeks (oh s__t, have tickets in 5 weeks time!)

Edited by SantiSuk

WISHING YOU AND YOUR WIFE ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE, AND I BET SATURDAY WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF YOUR LIFE, AGAIN A BIG CONGRATULATIONS :P:D

WISHING YOU AND YOUR WIFE ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE, AND I BET SATURDAY WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF YOUR LIFE, AGAIN A BIG CONGRATULATIONS :P:D

Same here Merangue, excellent news, all the best for the future.