How Many Times A Day Do You Get A Cheaky Slap ?

sanook2me

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, the OP has spotted a genuine Thai trait. But I don't think it is common among the rural Issan ladies. I think it is very common among Thai-Chinese and some other of the middle-class city girls.

At an elite University in Thailand, I got slapped/kicked/punched all the time. I asked around and watched as the girls did it to every boy in sight. It is endemic.

Very unlikely to be spotted, and I say this with the utmost sincerity, if you only have limited contact with the spoilt elite girls. Count yourselves lucky. You are not likely to come across them on the street since they are ferried by chauffeur to their places of work/ educational establishments.

I got slapped over 20 times yesterday - i have been pondering this question so i counted them up as they happened :o

These slaps are not hard or malicious infact quite the opposite they are gentle fun slaps mostly for being silly/stupid/rude/ in or dis agreement ...

You know the ones I mean from your Thai Mrs or (Mr - but not sure as i dont have one)

Yesterday my first gentle slap was to my face/eyes/mouth for suggesting that it was time to get up after 9.30am... = then being told to shhhs "i'm tired"

I never got slapped back home in England like this so i'm guessing its a Thai trait..back home this slap would be akin to a Barrymore / Dale Winton gay slap.

I'm interested to know if anyone else has noticed this form of slapping?

Some cheeky bint in a jewellers shop did it on my wrist for haggling the price on gold! I wasn't even hard bargaining either!

I told her if she did it again I'd be out the door. She did and I was out the door! :D

The other time was with a girl I was wooing (hotel receptionist). She was a bit hi-so minded (but not hi-so) and would get all snobbish over the littlest things.

Edited by JimsKnight

I got slapped over 20 times yesterday - i have been pondering this question so i counted them up as they happened :o

These slaps are not hard or malicious infact quite the opposite they are gentle fun slaps mostly for being silly/stupid/rude/ in or dis agreement ...

You know the ones I mean from your Thai Mrs or (Mr - but not sure as i dont have one)

Yesterday my first gentle slap was to my face/eyes/mouth for suggesting that it was time to get up after 9.30am... = then being told to shhhs "i'm tired"

I never got slapped back home in England like this so i'm guessing its a Thai trait..back home this slap would be akin to a Barrymore / Dale Winton gay slap.

I'm interested to know if anyone else has noticed this form of slapping?

Yes I think it is a Thai thing, and I like it 555 lets me know the wife cares.

Intersting responses...

From never get cheaky slapped, to girls finding you cute to the TV boards ubiquitous its a low class and uneducated thing..

IMO - I enjoy it as i find it endearing and I find myself doing it back too.. not sure how my mates back home will take to it! probably kick me around the pub..

I find you annoying and stupid. Just being honest. You immediately acted like we all are getting slapped by our women in Thailand and then ask what its all about like we should flucking know. Here's some advice buddy, it's just your girl and quite frankly you should grab her firmly and then cold as steel tell her never to do it bloody well again or she's gone from your life. 20 times in a day? What are you a poofpoof? The only slapping going on should be the smack on her ass during sex and all men reading this know what I'm talking about! AMIRITE?

I get the occasional slap if I really annoy her, but usually I get the ear-pull.

This is also something that would never happen to me in the west!

So much for Thai ladies being sweet and demure, my missus has the worst temper of anyone I've met, everyone in her home village is terrified of her

Intersting responses...

From never get cheaky slapped, to girls finding you cute to the TV boards ubiquitous its a low class and uneducated thing..

IMO - I enjoy it as i find it endearing and I find myself doing it back too.. not sure how my mates back home will take to it! probably kick me around the pub..

I find you annoying and stupid. Just being honest. You immediately acted like we all are getting slapped by our women in Thailand and then ask what its all about like we should flucking know. Here's some advice buddy, it's just your girl and quite frankly you should grab her firmly and then cold as steel tell her never to do it bloody well again or she's gone from your life. 20 times in a day? What are you a poofpoof? The only slapping going on should be the smack on her ass during sex and all men reading this know what I'm talking about! AMIRITE?

There seems to be some misunderstanding on what OP is talking about...

There is the SLAP, meaning slap someone with intention it to hurt.

And then there is the gentle loving "slap" in the arm or cheek telling stop kidding or being cheeky etc etc.

I guess the OP is talking about latter... ?

It's just horrible!!!!! I find it so horrible, uneducated, obviously not feminine... I just dislike it a lot, I find it very low class to be honest.

Tell me your just joking right ? :o

Low class, uneducated, horrible and not feminine ......

I suppose a kick in the balls is educated high class and very feminine.

Edited by Maigo6

Yep, the OP has spotted a genuine Thai trait. But I don't think it is common among the rural Issan ladies. I think it is very common among Thai-Chinese and some other of the middle-class city girls.

At an elite University in Thailand, I got slapped/kicked/punched all the time. I asked around and watched as the girls did it to every boy in sight. It is endemic.

Very unlikely to be spotted, and I say this with the utmost sincerity, if you only have limited contact with the spoilt elite girls. Count yourselves lucky. You are not likely to come across them on the street since they are ferried by chauffeur to their places of work/ educational establishments.

Do they beat the crap out of the driver before they get out of the car ? :o

Jeeez, I learn something new about Thailand every day on this board, I must have been living in a different Thailand to so many of the experts here for the last 18 years.

Thanks guys, your viewpoints on how Thais really behave are invaluable to newcomers like me, I dunno how I've survived here for so long without your guidance.

Edited by Maigo6

Intersting responses...

Find a new girl. Where did you meet this one?

Intersting responses...

You right bro - agree fully.

LOL...

Certainly a Response of the day contender. :o

My friend had a nice, plump ass rarely seen in Thailand and he always got slapped on it in the streets of Bangkok, mostly by old women market or food vendors who would then laugh mischievously or uproariously after the deed.

Are you per chance batting for the other side, dear boy?

I have to agree - the rich girls are slappers. I think you are spot on. No joking. I have tried dating many so called Hi-so girls and they just turnt me cold everytime. The way they acted I felt like slapping them, the spoilt little brats.

I go for mid so girls now.

QUOTE (Sabum @ 2009-03-21 05:09:12)

What a nugget you are!

Edited by sanook2me

I have to agree - the rich girls are slappers. I think you are spot on. No joking. I have tried dating many so called Hi-so girls and they just turnt me cold everytime. The way they acted I felt like slapping them, the spoilt little brats.

Another weird trait is talking about themselves in the third person...

I'm happy with my no-so :o

Well well well,you didnt know that?????

Next you will say you didnt know hi-so get away with murder and corruption too.

Anything that involves pain and is done by one party to the other will sooner or later lead to anger and/or further violence. Provided it remains below the pain barrier then no harm done.

The girl I'm seeing doesn't do it and I'm glad she doesn't. There are nicer ways to be touched than a hard impact with the flat of one's hand.